Gator Basketball ***Official Offseason Thread BBALL*** Top 50 Overall Guard Alex Lloyd Commits

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Playing for Golden must look pretty good to some of the transfers. We run and score a lot. All players can shoot an open 3 as long as you make em. And you don't have to play much defense! Huge Brand name. NIL money. Gators. I'm in.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think going into next year with no pure pg would be a big risk. Martin nor Clayton are pg's and Aberdeen may have been recruited as one but he struggles with ball pressure. I think we'd be tough defensively but we'd struggle with turnovers. I can't imagine that's the plan.
I see Martin as guy that would come off the bench but play starter minutes. Maybe initiate the offense in spurts but not the primary ball handler. Either way he's a tough player and i hope we get him.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think going into next year with no pure pg would be a big risk. Martin nor Clayton are pg's and Aberdeen may have been recruited as one but he struggles with ball pressure. I think we'd be tough defensively but we'd struggle with turnovers. I can't imagine that's the plan.
I see Martin as guy that would come off the bench but play starter minutes. Maybe initiate the offense in spurts but not the primary ball handler. Either way he's a tough player and i hope we get him.
I remember years back when we rolled with Brett Nelson playing the point. Now that was painful.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I remember years back when we rolled with Brett Nelson playing the point. Now that was painful.
actually that was a pretty good year. He had his worst season his senior year. I still don't understand why he struggled so bad that year. But I do remember when Justin Hamilton went down, Nelson actually had one of his better years.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Brett nelson could ball.
This makes me feel old that guys from our days highlight tapes are pretty much in black and white lol

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
actually that was a pretty good year. He had his worst season his senior year. I still don't understand why he struggled so bad that year. But I do remember when Justin Hamilton went down, Nelson actually had one of his better years.
Nelsons ball handling skills were horrific. Turnover city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.