Gator Basketball ***Official Offseason Thread BBALL*** Oliver Rioux now 7'9 and the tallest player in the history of basketball

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
There’s a reason he only has offers from Stetson and some other small school, and is having to walk on for us

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
The greatest sign that Gator basketball is on the way back is that we’re arguing about a walk-on. A walk-on…….

I’m so glad we seem to have a good B-ball coach again.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I think Rioux set in front of me at the movies last week, never fails get there early spend 30 bucks on coke and popcorn , pick out the perfect seat then the jolly green fuchen giant comes and sets in right in front of you.
PS wait for Horizon to come out on Netflix , just ok

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The point of posting this is Preston's question. Florida Basketball Hour said "Very high." When it comes to Gator basketball, they are connected. But, I always point out that NIL can easily change things.

It's hard to imagine that he'd go anywhere but Florida if we wanted him. I don't know the kid or the family or anything like that. Just that Hawthorne community seems pretty tightly knit when it comes to sports. Don't see him him or any locals from that school wanting to get away. Especially a legacy.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Manute being that light was to his advantage. He was athletic and could move and pivot quickly. I'd plunk a Manute highlight tape in front of Rioux and teach him how to be like Manute. He has potential, and will love to see what Golden and staff will do.

This is a good breakdown

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Reminds me of a young Dan Werner
Bad Santa Pain GIF by Sky

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
If you are interested, Urban Klavzar played yesterday. He is number 7 for Slovenia. They are the blue team. The kid is quick and he starts. Golden got a good one. He will have a much tougher challenge tomorrow against Lithuania.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mamab