Status
Not open for further replies.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Did we sign all the 5-stars and move up in the rankings to top 5 yet?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah I'm thinking we're going to be on #12 by signing day, for sure. That's 4,500 posts in this particular string, and I think there were another 1,500 or so under a different title. So we're at 6,000 posts or so on the recruiting stretch at this point.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
GatorTAG;n166052 said:
[h=1]Florida's 2015 class proves the big mistake it made with Muschamp[/h]

:popcorn:

that guy eating the popcorn looks familiar:scratchchin:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n166052 said:
Florida's 2015 class proves the big mistake it made with Muschamp

:popcorn:

"Florida fired Muschamp on Nov. 16, but his long-term future had been in limbo for nearly 12 months before that. Foley took a gamble in bringing back the embattled coach following a disastrous 4-8 campaign in his third season and the noise never fully dissipated. It's no surprise, then, that most of Muschamp's recruiting targets in the class of 2015 were reluctant to pledge their services. But nor did the commitments start rolling in once Florida found its new man.

As of Monday morning, not one of the Scout.com's top 45 prospects in the talent-rich state of Florida had announced a decision to play for the Gators. Kentucky, Rutgers, West Virginia and FAU could all claim at least one. Most alarming, a program desperate to rebuild its offense had yet to land a quarterback or running back"

TNgator20

Jan 8, 2015
williston_gator;n166059 said:
Bama shirt. @DerekTysonESPN: CeCe Jefferson today at his school. Jefferson announces at 2:05 on signing day. #Bama #Gators #OleMiss #Auburn http://twitter.com/DerekTysonESPN/status/562323635386740737/photo/1

CeCe's cousin is on a GC thread saying that bama is in better than he thought with CeCe. He said Kiffin and Smart were at his bday party the other night...

I dunno if CeCe is playing games but I hope Kiffin did not bring his wife to help recruit CeCe...

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TNgator20;n166074 said:
CeCe's cousin is on a GC thread saying that bama is in better than he thought with CeCe. He said Kiffin and Smart were at his bday party the other night...

I dunno if CeCe is playing games but I hope Kiffin did not bring his wife to help recruit CeCe...

He could bring her by my place around 7:00. :whistle:

JK, JK, I'm a happily married man................. But seriously, if they wanna swing by my place on the way home that'd be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator