Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Another site said St. Louis will be announcing tomorrow at 11am.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n167758 said:
I know this, I hope Tyler Jordan can play like he recruits. Kid has been a diehard Gator through arguably the bleakest stretch in recent history, loves the program. He'll be a fan favorite for life especially if he can play a lick.
This + 100000000

And after we become respectable in a couple of years and win the SEC with members of this class, he'll deserve some type of special award.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No source, just my opinion. Something's up with Francois. Too much smoke around him for someone who'll simply be reaffirming his commitment tomorrow. I think he flips to us and leaves FSU quarterbackless for the forseeable future.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
ATXGator;n167760 said:
Somebody may have posted this already.. I'm too lazy to go back more than 2 pages... This was posted from @AllKindsWeather

I would crap myself if Prince suprised announced for us. I know that isn't happening, but having us listed there makes me laugh a little.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
The Original DC;n167765 said:
No source, just my opinion. Something's up with Francois. Too much smoke around him for someone who'll simply be reaffirming his commitment tomorrow. I think he flips to us and leaves FSU quarterbackless for the forseeable future.

Hopefully the FSU mafia that runs IMG hasn't gotten to him and he see's through their crap and makes his own decision.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gingerlover;n167768 said:
Hopefully the FSU mafia that runs IMG hasn't gotten to him and he see's through their crap and makes his own decision.

Jimbob Fisher is getting quite the reputation in recruiting circles as a guy who leans on kids a little too much, to the point of discomfort. Too demanding, too butthurt when kids want to visit elsewhere, and even a little abrasive at times. I hope he keeps acting like an ass, it'll only benefit UF.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So francois reaffirmed his commitment to fsu?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I stickied a thread earlier today with all the announcement times. One of us mods will keep the signed LOIs updated as quickly as possible. I'm actually taking tomorrow morning off work to try to keep up with it.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n167784 said:
So francois reaffirmed his commitment to fsu?

No, not to my knowledge. Twitter is abuzz about his pending flip to UF, even from FSU fans. I just think there's something going on other than he quietly wakes up, has some scrambled eggs, then eases over and faxes his letter of intent to FSU. Something seems to be going on that has everyone thinking there's a flip coming.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n167788 said:
I stickied a thread earlier today with all the announcement times. One of us mods will keep the signed LOIs updated as quickly as possible. I'm actually taking tomorrow morning off work to try to keep up with it.
That's dedication to being a mod! Everyone around here knows who runs the show

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n167789 said:
No, not to my knowledge. Twitter is abuzz about his pending flip to UF, even from FSU fans. I just think there's something going on other than he quietly wakes up, has some scrambled eggs, then eases over and faxes his letter of intent to FSU. Something seems to be going on that has everyone thinking there's a flip coming.
Oh ok, I tried to read that clutchlikemj guys page. I just can't keep up or understand. Thanks for being my translator

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n167788 said:
I'll be working and be in and out. When the major players start committing, go ahead and start a thread for each one. I can then "feature" them for the content slider.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well Zach has us getting francois and cece so I guess we can rule them out

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
gingerlover;n167768 said:
If it wasn't for Chris "Little" Weinke he'd already flipped. Hopefully he'll give those crooked m'fers the middle finger tomorrow on Live TV.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I know that this is off topic but has anyone heard what Morrison's injury was? I haven't seen anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.