Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2014
How are people upset by today? There are only two recruits (Davis and Horton) that we probably had a reasonable shot at. Davis is a rub because of Holloway. Horton stings a bit, but he's not world beater. I can understand being upset if Ivey and Jefferson don't sign, but it's way, way too early to be upset over things that were more than likely to happen. Right now we are where we thought we'd be.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Gatoravatara;n168864 said:
This is a bloodbath and you think people are going to be talking about the fans? I get you want everybody to be positive. But many on this forum are realist.
^^^^This! So far today we've lost 2 commits and gained 1. I have been hoping for the best today but kinda knew deep down this was going to happen. Hopefully we'll start seeing some of these players come to us here soon.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n168068 said:
I'm expecting a 13th thread by noon, actually.

Good call. The way things are going, 15 threads are now a possibility.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
To those complaining about those complaining, if we happen to lose Ivey to Auburn in 40 minutes, what should our reaction be? Just want to make sure I'm using the appropriate emotional reaction ahead of time.

But nevermind, forget that, he's a Gator!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n168887 said:
Tell we again why this jackwad was being quoted? Just bc he kept up the Huge NSD theory that some wanted to hear? Not an ounce of credibility.

I've yet to see him post anything wrong yet. He said we'd miss on some big names but NSD would be a success, quit acting like an *******

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Bullag8r;n168837 said:
I will be signing off the board for now. This thread is deteriorating into a bunch of whining, crying, pissing and moaning spoiled, entitled third grade girls. You don't have to pump sunshine, you just have to be grown up standing on your hind legs. You can't change the past and continuing to complain about it is sour grapes. This is GATOR NATION not GLEE you pussies! Your whining and panic is an embarrassment. so long pussies!
Thank God. Your relentless snobbery and elitism gets old after a while. Tell Coach9 we all said hello.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just looking forward to Sept.5, when our team runs out onto the field I don't have to see that incompetent Neanderthal leading the way. Go Gators!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Law98gator;n168887 said:
Tell we again why this jackwad was being quoted? Just bc he kept up the Huge NSD theory that some wanted to hear? Not an ounce of credibility.

The beauty of the internet. When you act and speak(post) confidently, people tend to believe you. Go back and look at my first response to his quoted tweet. I think I summed him up pretty well.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n168906 said:
Thank God. Your relentless snobbery and elitism gets old after a while. Tell Coach9 we all said hello.

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member