Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Tyler Jordan on the radio. Dudes a natural leader and coaches want him to play center and make the line calls. Says he goes to UF every other weekend. Just to learn from coaches and to find out where he can help with recruits. I think he just accidentally said Buchanan is a Gator. He tried to back track. Can't wait to get this guy in our locker room.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
CHOMP CHOMP, welcome aboard Ce Ce. Now call Cowart and tell him to flip or give the Chuckie Doll back.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Welcome aboard Cece! Waiting for his letter.

NSD=

heart-attack-symptom-2-1.jpg

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Went away for a late lunch....................
WOW!!!!
What a turn of events. Get 'em J-Mac!
:burn:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n169426 said:
I noticed that too. Miami commits flipping elsewhere (not just us), and non-UM commits from SoFla are looking elsewhere. With Shannon we should be looking good recruiting there in coming years. Al Golden and the UM fans must be going nuts.

Yeah but I thought Golden said he was gonna lock the Miami / S. Florida area down.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
HELL YES! on Nick Buchanan! That's HUGE! And we beat out UGA for him, our 6th o-lineman.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not only feeling good about this year's class, but next year's too. Looking forward to seeing what Mac can do with a full year of recruiting.

malo

Founding Member
Daily observer
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Great recruiting by Coach Mac. To go from the bowels to this! Thank you Coach. Now lets get these guys ready to play. Anything after all of this is just GRAVY!!!:dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.