Status
Not open for further replies.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n171181 said:
Read this on another board:

BTW, despite statements to the contrary, it does kinda appear they want their azzes kissed. I don't know what it is but I'm quite certain there's a reason Mac didn't kiss their azzes as much as DAD thinks he should have.

When all this is said and done, I can't wait to coaches get these kids on the practice field this summer. These boys AND THEIR PARENTS are in for a rude awakening once all the ass kissing of HS kids and his parents is done and over with.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Derek Tyson ‏@DerekTysonESPN 10m10 minutes ago
Something just seems off. Here's CeCe Jefferson's father (left) cheering yesterday when his son picked Florida.

Expand 0 replies 32 retweets 21 favorites

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Alagator;n171201 said:
SOUNDS LIKE SOME BULL SH!T FROM A RIVAL COACH.....ONE RECENTLY FIRED BY FOLEY.

Who the hell else do you think they got that from? I mean, really??? We've never heard this kind of assertion about Foley. Now all of a sudden it's a point of consideration...I'd bet my left nut it came from Muschamp! Geezze...to think I once was pulling for him to turn it around. I'm starting to hate that phucer more and more with each passing second.
Oh I would bet my right one it came from chump. He is a true "POS" and everyone is now beginning to see his true colors.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n171206 said:
From Cece: my mom wanted me to stay close to home

From Leo: we want him to go to a school further from home to grow up

Hmmmm......

Yeah...a school in Alabama or Mississippi that threatened to stop payment on that check...

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
g8trs99;n171211 said:
I figured something silly would happen as soon as I heard the letter would not be faxed until the am.

Yep. It was almost a certainty.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n171206 said:
From Cece: my mom wanted me to stay close to home

From Leo: we want him to go to a school further from home to grow up

Hmmmm......

Sounds like somebody's looking to cash a check.

Attachments

• conv_2342.jpg
    conv_2342.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 48

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I call bullshït on that "piece" that was supposedly relayed from Farrell. It totally contradicts what he told ESPN.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LongTooth;n171173 said:
I think they're flummoxed and afraid to get between a parent and child. Pushing another letter over there would probably make things worse and that's likely where they're at.

On the other hand, despite Tyson's comments to the contrary, maybe Jefferson didn't know about UF losing Williams and only heard it whispered yesterday after he committed. That scenario lends smoke to Dooley's assertion that Mac is not a straight shooter.

Still, most of the evidence points to a selfish parent if you follow dad's statements.
Please provide a link where Dooley asserts this if you don't mind.
Thank you.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
"Leo mentioned some concern about Foley being involved in the firing of assistant coaches and how involved he is in the program and that McElwain won't have the power at Florida that Saban, Freeze, Malzahn, Les Miles and others have at their schools."

Why would a parent care about this? Excuse after Excuse.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What's the over/under on the number of years before Ole Piss gets hammered by the NCAA.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Judging the joy showing in gingerlover's photo I'd guess the last minute hearing that the DL coach was out
probably lit this fuse to considering elsewhere, fearing Auburn-Muschamp.?

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Baker County media guy @JonShu89: CeCe Jefferson said he was planning on sending in his NLI today. Said maybe tomorrow, but added he's not changing commitment to #Florida.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ryan ‏@ClutchLikeMJ 45s46 seconds ago
Like I said RELAX YALL panic too much look man if I'm not worried you don't worry ite ite... Now enjoy your day
1f40a.png

GatorFin

Jul 24, 2014
Another thing. If The parent's knew that coach ****wad was leaving for miami why wouldn't they bring this up to caoch mac? They sure looked excited when he made his commitment. It honestly must be the dad trying to save his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator