Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazin1

Finally found my way home
Jan 10, 2015
That's good news. with bammer losing their lb coach, maybe we can flip him back to the goodguys.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

TNgator20

Jan 8, 2015
The opportunity to be a legend in your home state is something very few people get. @tezivey @ByronHawkStar99 @cecejeferson7 #GatorNation

Byron's reply: @jacknfla @tezivey @cecejeferson7 Not From Florida Born in HI raised in Georgia Moved To Florida to play ball

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TNgator20;n152426 said:
The opportunity to be a legend in your home state is something very few people get. @tezivey @ByronHawkStar99 @cecejeferson7 #GatorNation

Byron's reply: @jacknfla @tezivey @cecejeferson7 Not From Florida Born in HI raised in Georgia Moved To Florida to play ball

Sounds like he's saying let it go Gators, I ain't coming. Either that or he's really playing the game well.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Interesting. Making a direct tweet to somebody to counter a plea to him to stay in his home state has "that ship has sailed" all over it. Interesting.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
GatorJ;152444 said:
Interesting. Making a direct tweet to somebody to counter a plea to him to stay in his home state has "that ship has sailed" all over it. Interesting.
But is it interesting?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If the guy is deadseat on joining Muschimp's Next Fukkup, more power to him!

Chimp was on Saban's staff, and got demoted to position coach when Saban took the NFL job. Chimp was butthurt and left. Great move by Lil Nick.

Chimp went to Auburn, promptly started bytching about excessive offense and apparently got The Riverboat Gambler to listen and adopt Mushball. Awbie has a losing season, Gambler gets fired, Chimp moves to Texas.

Chimp convinces Texas that offense is to be disdained bc it puts defense in tough position, Brown apparently listens, TEXAS has a losing season, Chimp moves to UF, Mack Brown resigns the next year.

Chimp comes to UF, has one winning SEC season in 4 years, destroys offense and roster, gets fired.

If they want to join his next trainwreck, wish them luck and move on. There are plenty of kids who want to go to UF.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
I know recruiting is the lifeline of your program, , but this shi! Is getting ridiculous, lets move on already, damn uf looks like a bunch of groupies following coward, ooops my bad Cowart

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WinterGarden Gator;152457 said:
Denny's at 12:01 a.m. with Cowart's mom... coaches showing desperation or serious tenacity? Either way I like it.

A bit of both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb