Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
NavetG8r;n157971 said:
Everything is pointing to him really not wanting to make the visit but doing it because he felt obligated. At least that's kinda the vibe I'm picking up.

we dont need his sympathy or his respect,, i would respect him more if he manned up and didnt come!

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n157971 said:
Everything is pointing to him really not wanting to make the visit but doing it because he felt obligated. At least that's kinda the vibe I'm picking up.

especially when his boys are yucking it up in Oxford, MS. Silly ass hotty totty crap. That's becoming the Clemson of the SEC in terms of 5-star recruits going there to never win anything of note.

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Bullag8r;n157974 said:
Just for clarification, Cowart told Florida coming in to the visit that he couldn't stay long. They knew he'd be leaving early.
was it because his mother was moving or was it because she was called into work can you clear that up for me?

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n157981 said:
was it because his mother was moving or was it because she was called into work can you clear that up for me?
Story changing constantly sounds really plausible... Kind of like when you catch your kid lying

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
dubster1;n157976 said:
we dont need his sympathy or his respect,, i would respect him more if he manned up and didnt come!
I with you on this. If he would Just go ahead and eliminate us and get the sh*t over with i could respect that. However the game he and others seem to be playing so they can continue to be in the spotlight just pisses me off.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
dubster1;n157981 said:

I'll call him and let you know. :cool:

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Marianna said:
However the game he and others seem to be playing so they can continue to be in the spotlight just pisses me off
to be honest i have already accepted the fact. the problem im having is what your saying about the spotlight. man up eliminate my gators so the coaching staff can focus their efforts on kids that want to be gators. its obvious he dont want to be.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I don't know the source of either excuse. I hesitate to bash him for leaving based on rumors. Maybe his mother made him come for the visit since he said he would.

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Bullag8r;n157992 said:
I don't know the source of either excuse. I hesitate to bash him for leaving based on rumors. Maybe his mother made him come for the visit since he said he would.

my point! it seems he didnt really want to come but someone(mom) made him come. it truly is time to move on gators!

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I sent him a twitter saying UF is one of the top journalism schools in the nation and told him to guess what school was not on there.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
dubster1;n157993 said:
my point! it seems he didnt really want to come but someone(mom) made him come. it truly is time to move on gators!

I really don't like this whole business of coaches sniffing 18 year old butts to woo them to UF.

here is a quote from the 247 website:
Tampa (Fla.) Armwood five-star defensive end Byron Cowart arrived for his official visit at Florida in the early morning hours Saturday. It appears that trip did not even last a full 24 hours, as ESPN.com's Derek Tyson reports Cowart left campus during the day Saturday due to his mother being called back into work.
Auburn had the 6-foot-4, 260-pound Cowart on campus last weekend, while Florida State is still attempting to get him on a visit next weekend. Cowart will announce his college plans on National Signing Day, February 5, at 9:00 a.m. EST.
The 247Sports Composite, an industry generated average, currently ranks Cowart as the nation's No. 3 overall prospect.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We need Scarlett, Ivey and Davis more anyway.

if the trio wants to go elsewhere then they are Gatorbait. Simple as that

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n157942 said:
now what lie are we going with 1). help her move or2).she got called into dennys they had a rush!!

Try #3). Denny's manager is an Auburn alum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.