Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n157949 said:
lol, so she didn't have to move, she had to work. Because most employers I know would call their employee back in when their son is on a much-publicized recruiting trip as the #1 recruit in the nation.

Maybe he's a Barn fan? :dunno:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n157997 said:
A couple of DE's we're still very much in on; Shareef Miller and Jabari Zuniga. Zuniga visited last weekend and stated that he loved it. He announces Monday, it's between us, NC State and Arkansas.

Miller is uncommitted and is visiting us next weekend.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...-Miller-152641

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...-Zuniga-164871

So basically we're hoping to get 2 out of state 3* guys, while simultaneously losing hope/giving up on 2 in state, 5* guys. :thumbup: Perfect.

I want guys who wanna be Gators but damn that sucks.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n158038 said:
So basically we're hoping to get 2 out of state 3* guys, while simultaneously losing hope/giving up on 2 in state, 5* guys. :thumbup: Perfect.

I want guys who wanna be Gators but damn that sucks.

Pretty much. Beats the hell out of the alternative, getting nobody and finishing 100th in the country and having a massive player shortage for 2-3 years.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gatorfan81;n157994 said:
I sent him a twitter saying UF is one of the top journalism schools in the nation and told him to guess what school was not on there.

so you're one of those creepy guys that talks to recruits on twitter?

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox;n158045 said:
so you're one of those creepy guys that talks to recruits on twitter?
I talk to anyone on twitter but he's always saying getting a degree in journalism is a big priority for him. So I figured send him some info showing that Auburn is not even in the same ball park as us.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Cowart claiming he's still on the board.

imagepng

http://twitter.com/ByronHawkStar99/s...342528/photo/1

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
And yes I talk to recruits I try to say encouraging things about Florida to get them to come here then just whining about them not coming here on this board. We have a rare opportunity in this day and age to be ambassadors and recruiters for our school even when our coaches can't be.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What it all comes down to is the head coach being able to coach up the guys he has. Spurrier's first class wasn't all that great and he took a 7-5 team that lost Emmitt Smith and went 9-2. Quit worrying about where some 18 year old kid says he's going or not going. All I know is we're better off without that ignorant neanderthal roaming the sidelines anymore.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Take it for what it's worth, if the link isn't working, it says:

"I would never handle myself unprofessionally I spent an hour with coach Mac before I left campus explaining why I had to leave early and explaining that I am still interested in the University of Florida and I will take a week off recruiting with my family and mother to pray about the decision so to set the record straight Byron Cowart is still on the board and I will make my decision on February 4th"

WinterGarden Gator

Jan 15, 2015
I want to know what the deal is with Alvin Bailey? 4 star dude from Armwood class of 2013...anyone know if he is helping with the recruiting on Cowart? And will we see Bailey on the field this season?

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
WinterGarden Gator;n158074 said:
I want to know what the deal is with Alvin Bailey? 4 star dude from Armwood class of 2013...anyone know if he is helping with the recruiting on Cowart? And will we see Bailey on the field this season?
I believe Matt Jones is from the same school. I'm not worried about Cowart.

WinterGarden Gator

Jan 15, 2015
Yes, Matt Jones is too. I unfortunately do not have the ties to that high school any longer. It would have been fun and interesting to be around Coach Cal and those guys right now. Back in the day, a 4 star guy named Torrey Davis used to talk to me. :wink: He was a nice dude....wish it would've worked out better for him at UF.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Everyone is in play until they sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.