Recruiting Official recruiting thread for the stretch run #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So which rankings should we use for the final results? Rivals? 24/7? I have noticed a lot of people using 24/7 now since they have us in a better position. It seemed people used Rivals more in the past because they didn't have as many 5 stars etc. like some of the other services in the past.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I may have to take signing day off of work. I'll be on the computer all day watching the commitments anyways...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n159443 said:
So which rankings should we use for the final results? Rivals? 24/7? I have noticed a lot of people using 24/7 now since they have us in a better position. It seemed people used Rivals more in the past because they didn't have as many 5 stars etc. like some of the other services in the past.
Whichever one has us finally leapfrogging Army.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
Gator Fever;n159443 said:

Which ever we're the highest in, the rest are just blowing smoke

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n159445 said:
I may have to take signing day off of work. I'll be on the computer all day watching the commitments anyways...

how is that different than any other day?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n159446 said:
Whichever one has us finally leapfrogging Army.

lol - I think Rivals has us in a death match with Appalachian State and Air Force also.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n159451 said:
lol - I think Rivals has us in a death match with Appalachian State and Air Force also.

Appalachian State beat Michigan just under a decade ago, and we play Michigan in 2016... I see it as good luck.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n159452 said:

Plus, Cece and Holland are visiting UF this week or weekend, if I'm remembering correctly. They're supposedly a "package deal" but UF seems to be the one common team for all three. Cece seems to be Ole Miss and Florida, Holland seems to be Ole Miss/Auburn/Florida, Cowart has stated Auburn and Florida and has never even visited Ole Miss. While most are calling them locks to Auburn, I have absolutely no idea.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n159493 said:
Plus, Cece and Holland are visiting UF this week or weekend, if I'm remembering correctly. They're supposedly a "package deal" but UF seems to be the one common team for all three. Cece seems to be Ole Miss and Florida, Holland seems to be Ole Miss/Auburn/Florida, Cowart has stated Auburn and Florida and has never even visited Ole Miss. While most are calling them locks to Auburn, I have absolutely no idea.

Jefferson is the reason I think we are still in it with those 3 if they really are a package deal even though most think they are heading to Auburn. Heck they should realize Muschamp will probably only be there one year at most with them as starters (2 years total) before he moves on.

TNgator20

Jan 8, 2015
On NSD is there a website or something that updates live or periodically that we can follow? Instead of having to check here every minute or look at twitter accounts, etc?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TNgator20;n159503 said:
On NSD is there a website or something that updates live or periodically that we can follow? Instead of having to check here every minute or look at twitter accounts, etc?

Maybe if we ask Ox real nice, he'll give us a thread designated specifically for LOI announcements as they come in.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n159493 said:
Cece is visiting LSU this weekend and Holland is visiting UF. I still think/hear that Cece is just playing the game and is going to end up at UF. Holland and cowart are too tough to call at the moment. If i had to guess the only way those guys are a package deal is to UF. As of now if i had a pick i think we end up with Cece and Ivey. I would like to put Cowart in there as well as i just feel he will end up at UF but after cutting his visit short here i can't pick him to UF.

Cece/Ivey= UF
Cowart/Holland= 50/50

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n159509 said:
Cece is visiting LSU this weekend and Holland is visiting UF. I still think/hear that Cece is just playing the game and is going to end up at UF. Holland and cowart are too tough to call at the moment. If i had to guess the only way those guys are a package deal is to UF. As of now if i had a pick i think we end up with Cece and Ivey. I would like to put Cowart in there as well as i just feel he will end up at UF but after cutting his visit short here i can't pick him to UF.

Cece/Ivey= UF
Cowart/Holland= 50/50

Can't disagree with any of that. If we get Zuniga and Cece Jefferson, we've added two damn good DE's.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n159498 said:
Jefferson is the reason I think we are still in it with those 3 if they really are a package deal even though most think they are heading to Auburn. Heck they should realize Muschamp will probably only be there one year at most with them as starters (2 years total) before he moves on.
Where is he moving? No decent team will give him a HC job that quickly...he will have to go to a smaller school. If his dream was to be HC at a major university he should have tried to get a HC gig at a smaller school this year instead of going to auburn. At Auburn he'll only prove what we already know.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
NavetG8r;n159507 said:
Maybe if we ask Ox real nice, he'll give us a thread designated specifically for LOI announcements as they come in.

Until a recruit picks Auburn and it turns into a thread about how Muschamp screwed the program and Foley screwed up the hiring process. You know it's inevitable!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ItsDookie87;n159518 said:
Until a recruit picks Auburn and it turns into a thread about how Muschamp screwed the program and Foley screwed up the hiring process. You know it's inevitable!

We've got 2-3 riding real close to the ban line. If the petty arguments don't settle down they may be on vacation so we won't have to worry bout the thread getting hijacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator