Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@Carvell_AJC: Florida #Gators & Miami made last-minute offers to DE Gus Cumberlander of Cedar Grove (Ga). He's Oregon commit: http://t.co/B9l4qDyRpt

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;160777 said:
I'm getting tired of being stalked by Awbarn, Ole Siss, and scUM.

WTF is with all the schools offering as soon as we do?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@holland_jeffery: @cecejeferson7 CUH CALL ME ASAP

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@holland_jeffery: @ByronHawkStar99 call me Bruh

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
From the Orlando Sentinel
It's unsure what CeCe Jefferson is hoping to find out in Gainesville tonight, but the All-American defensive end is coming to town.

Jefferson tweeted via his Twitter account, @CeCeJefferson7, about 5:30 p.m., Tuesday that he was "Bout to head to Gainesville in a lil bit."
Jefferson, who is thought to be down to three main schools vying for his services as National Signing Day nears — Auburn, Florida and Ole Miss — has been to Gainesville on numerous occasions, but he has decided he needed one more trip.

Florida Gators coaches can't blow this big weekend of opportunity.

It has to bode well for new head coach Jim McElwain and company. McElwain has not really gotten much of a chance to get to know Jefferson, but the new Gators' boss was on an in-home visit with the Jeffersons on Monday night.
However, new Gator's defensive coordinator Geoff Collins, who was also at Jefferson's home Monday, has had plenty of conversations with the 6-foot-2, 275-pound star and Monday's visit must have given Jefferson enough of a reason to take another trip to the UF campus.

Jefferson took an official trip to Ole Miss this past weekend and was at Auburn the weekend of Jan. 16. He has said all along he never felt the need to take an official visit to UF since he knows the school so well.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
GatorJ;n160788 said:
@holland_jeffery: @ByronHawkStar99 call me Bruh

He's probably trying to talk them into committing early. Auburn is running out of open spots with them chasing all of our targets. Not to say they wouldn't magically make more spots open up or pull other guys scholly's, but after chasing that DE legacy tonight they supposevily only have 3 spots open unless guys decommit/get offers pulled/guys magically leave the team. No real credible source, but just some of the things i've been reading point to them running out of room early.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Trouble is when the big 3 are all going together, how much do we get out of talking to just one ?

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
gingerlover;n160805 said:
He's probably trying to talk them into committing early. Auburn is running out of open spots with them chasing all of our targets. Not to say they wouldn't magically make more spots open up or pull other guys scholly's, but after chasing that DE legacy tonight they supposevily only have 3 spots open unless guys decommit/get offers pulled/guys magically leave the team. No real credible source, but just some of the things i've been reading point to them running out of room early.
They'll make room. Even if they have to oversign. Happens every year. You don't reject 5 star players.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
GatorTAG;n160830 said:
They'll make room. Even if they have to oversign. Happens every year. You don't reject 5 star players.

Oh i know they will find room. Just thought it would be hilarious if will's little vendetta he has going would ended up backfiring on them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.