Not open for further replies.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n162346 said:
IMG OL coach Spencer Hodges confirms Deondre Francois did decommit from FSU. He's meeting with HC Chris Weinke right now. #Gators

Whoa..., but why does he have to meet with HC Weinke? Football season is over? Now we have Weinke who could be strongly influencing him back to FSU..

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm hearing that Francois de-committed from FSU almost immediately after visiting with Nussmeier at school today. Hell mf'n yes! Now if we can keep Auburn away from him!

TNgator20

Jan 8, 2015
_bxMap_6_normal.jpeg
NSD got me like... @ClutchLikeMJ · 59s 59 seconds ago More coming on NSD tho stay tuned

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
From Francois' point of view; Jimbob has been demanding his loyalty while slobbering all over Kai Locksley, other QB recruits and openly flirting with Braxton Miller a few weeks back over a possible transfer.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Was it T-gator who said we need some good news...

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@onlygators: Could be big for Florida. MT @RagjUF: IMG OL coach Spencer Hodges confirms Deondre Francois did decommit from FSU. #Gators #Noles

Gatorwitt

Founding Member
Hugh Jassole
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure if true, but I heard today, from a nole no less, that Jordan Scarlett is a silent commit to the Good Guys.
Like I said, a nole told me this so he could be just trolling a Gator. I guess we'll see on NSD.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe, just maybe, we really are going to have a signing day for the ages. :cool:

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorFin;n162338 said:
Let me logicize you. These guys are waiting this late in the game because they want attention. A lot of them want the upset pick; the shocker if you will. If he truly decomitted now I see him waffling back to his original decision come NSD. Or I see it as him trolling us to let us down. Ideal scenario was for him to visit and keep somewhat quiet and then boom flip to us on NSD.
I can think of exactly zero instances where someone decommitted a week before signing day and ended up signing with that team.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Lets hope for a verbal from Francois so undecided O-Lineman know they can come to UF and block for the Number 1 Dual Threat QB in the nation.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Chris Weinke is now denying and contradicting his own coach that Francois has flipped. These Nole people are either in serious denial, liars or a combination if both.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
The Original DC;n162377 said:
Chris Weinke is now denying and contradicting his own coach that Francois has flipped. These Nole people are either in serious denial, liars or a combination if both.

Regardless of the Francois commitment, I believe the last part of your statement is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb