Not open for further replies.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is....kinda weird.

@DerekTysonESPN: Hearing Florida coaches met Byron Cowart's mom at Denny's yesterday at 12:01am. Then met him at the bus stop & followed him to school.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
t-gator;n152342 said:
Why are we trying to add a 3rd tight end to this class
Maybe you didn't notice but we've been playing 2 DE's as TE's for the past few years. And it's been fugly.

Amazin1

Finally found my way home
Jan 10, 2015
Hopefully we're getting Mcgee back at TE as well. i don't want to fill the class just for the sake of filling the class. leave some open so, we can pull more next year and put them towards this year. Give us a chance to make an impression next year and grow some relationships.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
williston_gator;n152365 said:
This is....kinda weird.

@DerekTysonESPN: Hearing Florida coaches met Byron Cowart's mom at Denny's yesterday at 12:01am. Then met him at the bus stop & followed him to school.

Stalkerish?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Amazin1;n152387 said:
i don't want to fill the class just for the sake of filling the class. leave some open so, we can pull more next year

Again, we only need 25 open schollys for next year. We are nowhere near our 85 man roster and haven't been for Muschamp's entire tenure here. We can afford to fill some holes with back-up plan guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.