***Official SEC Championship Game: UF vs Alabama Game Thread***

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We are going to lose a lot of this defense. Another year and another wasted defense.
Nobody can ever imagine losing our great defenders yet somehow we reload and have a good defense year after year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Treon will switch to CB in the spring. We have 3 CBs returning and Chauncy Gardner coming in.

At QB, we have Grier (I know, he can't play), Del Rio, a freshman or two and I believe a graduate transfer.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Bullard will be the biggest loss on defense. Top 10 all time on the DL against the run for our Gators.

Hotrod

Founding Member
R.I.P.
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We are Tennessee we beat the spread, moral victory, just think of all those Alabama fans who lost money tonight. T. Harris, worst quarterback who ever played quarterback at UF. If we had even a average offence we win this game. God I love this defense, I feel so bad for them they deserver a better offence. The ruffing the passer call was bs. The SEC can't have a team out of the final four. Well its on to Orlando, were its another pathetic offensive performance against Michigan. :headslap:

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Yep bullard but i think we miss the swagger of vh3 as well but im not concerned about the d they will be fine its the oline and kicker and qb we are losing games because of those positions

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I know we all assume that we will be better next year, but as posted earlier in thread, we lose some significant defensive talent and football is a cruel game that can quickly destroy expectations. A bounce here or there. That's why losing the last two in the fashion we did just SUCKS, but as always the sun will come up tomorrow.
Go Gators.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

DE - Cox / McCallister
DT - Brantley / Clark / Holley
DT - Ivie / Bryan
DE - CeCe Jefferson

LB - Davis (I hope) / Rolin
LB - Anzalone

CB - Q. Wilson
CB - Tabor
S - Harris / Dawson
S - Washington

T - Johnson
T - Sharpe
G - Ivey
G - Jordan
C - Dillard

QB - Del Rio
RB - The Jordans / Thompson
WR - Callaway
WR - Powell
WR - Fullwood
TE - Goolsby
TE - Lewis / Knight

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
DE - Cox / McCallister
DT - Brantley / Clark / Holley
DT - Ivie / Bryan
DE - CeCe Jefferson

LB - Davis (I hope) / Rolin
LB - Anzalone

CB - Q. Wilson
CB - Tabor
S - Harris / Dawson
S - Washington

T - Johnson
T - Sharpe
G - Ivey
G - Jordan
C - Dillard

QB - Del Rio
RB - The Jordans / Thompson
WR - Callaway
WR - Powell
WR - Fullwood
TE - Goolsby
TE - Lewis / Knight
Hope springs eternal, here's to next year

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Post game interview with Mac, and u'll never guess what he said........nothing. lol

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
It won't matter dan we can't score and punk 10 fans will talk **** all off season

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Proud of our Gators. They kept fighting even though they knew Treon wasn't going to get it done. The future is bright Gator fans. If you can't see the offense under JMac will thrive with a decent QB, then you're just a troll or blind. Go Gatos!
:chomp:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Yep bullard but i think we miss the swagger of vh3 as well but im not concerned about the d they will be fine its the oline and kicker and qb we are losing games because of those positions

VH3 is an absolute stud. But Tabor and Wilson are very very good. Safety, if Neal and Maye leave, and LB are the ones I am more concerned about.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Defense was solid. And Treon was terrible. But I was also disappointed in the secondary. They got burned to two junk passes. On the first one, it seemed that they were going for the INT instead of knocking it away.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know about coaching football at the highest level, but I don't think that "offensive guru" means you can figure out how to win a ball game like McGyver with a lighter and a paper clip. At this level the schemes are pretty complex and the reason they work or don't work is because of things like timing. There is no timing without guys who can perform repeatable tasks at a high level. It just becomes sandlot ball with people running amok and hopefully once in a while somebody makes a play. That's where this offense is right now, and its not because Mac doesn't know how to coach offense its because he doesn't know how to coach sandlot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.