***Official SEC Championship Game: UF vs Alabama Game Thread***

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Going to my first SECCG anybody else going? Any places to avoid or must see? I will be visiting the CFB Hall of Fame but other than that, drinking, and making Roll Tide jokes I got nothing planned.
Keep your wallet in your front pocket while in the ATL.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, there are some rumblings that we'll see some different looks in the offense, that better utilize what we have.
We'll see how that works out I guess.
Obviously adjustments need to be made.
Having recently seen spread options running Qbs vs Cowbell and Barn, Im sure anything we whip up in half a week should be devastating to Bammer.

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Going to my first SECCG anybody else going? Any places to avoid or must see? I will be visiting the CFB Hall of Fame but other than that, drinking, and making Roll Tide jokes I got nothing planned.
What part of ATL are you staying in? Stick to the north end if possible and avoid Underground Atlanta at all costs. :lol:

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014

Be aware of your surroundings at all times, specifically at the marta station and riding the marta.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What part of ATL are you staying in? Stick to the north end if possible and avoid Underground Atlanta at all costs. :lol:

What's wrong with underground atl? I saw Jackie Wilson there in the early '80's in a small club.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alabama is now a 17 point favorite. I'm thinking 21-24 point favorite but that's just me.

Nick gonna open up a....
front.jpg

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Police were everywhere even back then protecting the tourism business.
While there are still police present, you must declare whether you're a blood or a crip upon entering these days.

LCGATOR

Jul 1, 2014
I live here in Smyrna ga and it's not to far from the Dome. Yes Atlanta SUCKS!! I have been here since 76. Nothing to do here and the people suck. I 'll tell my true feelings later. Not going to watch this ass stomping to the curb. It's going to feel like it did all last year with the Gators. The 1st time in my life I turn the channel while being a gator fan!

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Sharpe re-injured his foot, Wilson and Powell are now hobbling too. Awesome.

Instigator

Sep 6, 2014
Alabama has lost 9 games since 2009 when they beat Tebow. They have been underdogs in just one game which was Georgia this year.

My question is: When was the last time you thought Bama would lose a game? I honestly can't remember thinking they would lose even once but they have managed to lose 9 games. Losing happens to everyone. So while I'm not betting the farm, I refuse to say we have no chance and post pics of WhupAss here. If Treon hits 3 passes last week we win that game. It is better than it appears and with our defense we can win with some good breaks.

Gators Always

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Upsets happen, no doubt. Sometimes hell does freeze over. I'm expecting Lawrence Phillips all over, but maybe we pull it off.
It'd be hilarious, but maybe. We could ruin Saban/UAs season and knock them out of the playoffs. We have nothing to lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator