***Official SEC Championship Game: UF vs Alabama Game Thread***

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We think he was Vandy's fifth string WR.

I recognize the smell of your breath, Mr I'm a fan of the SEC.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
The score prediction thread over on Tide Fans is sad. They are all giving mad respect to our defense and pretty much everyone is predicting a defensive score for us and that's it. Thanks Treon..... Many of them predict another FSU type game where our defense holds them in check for three quarters before gassing out/quitting and Henry gashing us.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
The score prediction thread over on Tide Fans is sad. They are all giving mad respect to our defense and pretty much everyone is predicting a defensive score for us and that's it. Thanks Treon..... Many of them predict another FSU type game where our defense holds them in check for three quarters before gassing out/quitting and Henry gashing us.
Heck, the whole country is predicting that to happen. Including a lot of people on this forum. But they still have to play the game. It has been a crazy year.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to come up with that expectation.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
We think he was Vandy's fifth string WR.

I recognize the smell of your breath, Mr I'm a fan of the SEC.
His stats indicate that he could throw the ball in high school. I know it is not the same in big time college football, but if Harris is having a bad day, you have to try something different.

And I'm no fan of Florida State, I promise you that.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
bcb9976a4e557bb5b8d873850a7572a7.jpg
where is everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Muschump was just experiencing what we do every week. Difference is he is an idiot.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just a few of the holding calls that weren't called in Saturday's Iron Bowl against Alabama.

Trailerbammer are some holding motherfvkkers that's for sure. Always have been. I have no explanation. I think the SEC has a rule against calling them on it.

I saw them get called for holding once three years ago. Pretty sure the SEC fired the ref.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Even though this one may be hard to watch and we may lose, I'll be watching it and supporting this young team for what they've done this year. Proud of them regardless, Go Gators!

Sent from my IPad using tapatalk.

Amen!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Brett Bulimia commenting? I guess he figured it was his only hope of ever making it to an SECCG.

He looks like he ate three Razorbacks and a case of Pabst this morning.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
It's time for Mac to throw the kitchen sink at Bama. Flea flickers etc. And hope Harris has no turnovers and Bama does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator