Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
83583722_10163065973460048_4936401896945483776_n.jpg

That’s not a good look.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
That’s not a good look.
This was key part of the game few were talking about.
I was sure there were more than 11 guys posing, and this was after a interception, not a touchdown in which they ran 30 yards to the endzone to take this picture.

I was enjoying the game, which is easier when you have no vested interest in the game but, totally started pulling for KC after this. I don't think it's a old, man get off my lawn thinking, because my 25 year old felt the same exact same way.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ooops.. Score 20 points and try to run out the clock.

I guess there is a Chimp6.0.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Commercials are my focus.
Why? They all have some sort of anti-male message in them to make the New York elitists on Madison Avenue feel good about their shallow lives. The very first commercial showed some overweight dufus, (aren't guys all just overweight dufuses, really?), in some dystopian world where only females compete in the Superbowl. After showing initial disproval on his face that the original teams who worked so hard to get there aren't actually taking the field, thus being replaced by some angry lesbians, he realized the "error of his ways" and starts cheering. Then the profound fade into "END INEQUALITY" in large white letters on a black screen. Ugh.

I don't know, call me troglodyte, but when I take time out of my busy life to relax and enjoy a sporting event, I'd prefer not to be bombarded by messages telling me to stop beating my wife, stop teaching my son to be an a-hole, and stop being obnoxiously dismissive to women in business meetings. I don't do any of those things, and I'd prefer to skip the lecture thank you very much.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Why? They all have some sort of anti-male message in them to make the New York elitists on Madison Avenue feel good about their shallow lives. The very first commercial showed some overweight dufus, (aren't guys all just overweight dufuses, really?), in some dystopian world where only females compete in the Superbowl. After showing initial disproval on his face that the original teams who worked so hard to get there aren't actually taking the field, thus being replaced by some angry lesbians, he realized the "error of his ways" and starts cheering. Then the profound fade into "END INEQUALITY" in large white letters on a black screen. Ugh.
I missed that one. I was at Olive Garden using gift cards to eat very average "Italian" food. My memory of Super Bowl commercials is that some of them were funny or interesting. I only saw a few this year and was not overwhelmed. I have railed on Madison Ave for years but Im not above smiling at something I think funny.

I don't know, call me troglodyte, but when I take time out of my busy life to relax and enjoy a sporting event, I'd prefer not to be bombarded by messages telling me to stop beating my wife, stop teaching my son to be an a-hole, and stop being obnoxiously dismissive to women in business meetings. I don't do any of those things, and I'd prefer to skip the lecture thank you very much.
I guess I missed all those messages. I never did those things either so I guess I did not need to see them.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

I missed that one, but I thought the Groundhog Day Jeep commercial was freakin hilarious!

I’m debating on if I want to go find the commercial you’re describing or if I just let it go and preserve my blood pressure.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The only commercial worth a damn was the Jeep bill murray groundhog day one. That one was funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.