Official UF Indoor Practice Facility - Fall 2015

Dec 10, 2014
GatorJ;n156361 said:
So Muschamp saying that it was being used as an effective recruiting tool against us and Foley saying that it was a necessity actually means that it's not critical?

If it became "critical" between signing the number eight class of last year (after a 4-8 season no less) and the day of announcing it yesterday, sure. You know what a "critical" recruiting tool is? Winning. If you want, I can go back to each of my posts and lay out all the places where I've said that it can help. I can also lay out all the places where I've said this thing isn't the savior that people wish it to be. If you think this became a "necessity" in eleven months, you're an idiot.

Dec 10, 2014
GatorJ;n156361 said:
So Muschamp saying that it was being used as an effective recruiting tool against us and Foley saying that it was a necessity actually means that it's not critical?

Also, I'll put my money where my mouth is. I'll bet you. What is the over/under you want on recruits commenting on this indoor practice facility making them reconsider and signing with Florida? What terms of the bet do you want? Since this whole debate on the people arguing with me (for whatever reason b/c I've never once said it's a bad thing), is premised on ppl saying recruits haven't signed here based here on the IPF, let's put it to a test. I've been using fact in making my arguments (recruiting rankings, success of the program against people with IPF, recruits not going here and then going to other places that have NO IPF) and I've got a lot of "this is going to be great and improve recruiting." So I'm willing to bet.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
PatDooleySucks;n156790 said:
Also, I'll put my money where my mouth is. I'll bet you. What is the over/under you want on recruits commenting on this indoor practice facility making them reconsider and signing with Florida? What terms of the bet do you want? Since this whole debate on the people arguing with me (for whatever reason b/c I've never once said it's a bad thing), is premised on ppl saying recruits haven't signed here based here on the IPF, let's put it to a test. I've been using fact in making my arguments (recruiting rankings, success of the program against people with IPF, recruits not going here and then going to other places that have NO IPF) and I've got a lot of "this is going to be great and improve recruiting." So I'm willing to bet.

:lalala:

Dec 10, 2014
KCgator;n156836 said:

Ha. I just saw this Pat. Your name is "Pat" from now on because you've earned it. You've gone from getting owned by me to commenting as a third party of other people I've owned. Your hopelessness kind of reminds me of the guy who got his dong cut off in game of thrones. If you don't want pat as a name from now on, I may allow you to chose "theon" as a name.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
PatDooleySucks;n157889 said:
Ha. I just saw this Pat. Your name is "Pat" from now on because you've earned it. You've gone from getting owned by me to commenting as a third party of other people I've owned. Your hopelessness kind of reminds me of the guy who got his dong cut off in game of thrones. If you don't want pat as a name from now on, I may allow you to chose "theon" as a name.

How old are you, 12? Who talks about "owning" someone on a message board? You have a serious inferiority complex, but don't worry. I'm sure your small dick won't deter all women from you.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n158042 said:
How old are you, 12? Who talks about "owning" someone on a message board? You have a serious inferiority complex, but don't worry. I'm sure your small dick won't deter all women from you.

You two seriously need to get a room. Your back and forth is getting really embarrassing for you both. Do us all a favor and take it to PMs or cut it out. I don't care which you choose, but choose one or you'll both get a vacation to cool off.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
NavetG8r;n158044 said:
You two seriously need to get a room. Your back and forth is getting really embarrassing for you both. Do us all a favor and take it to PMs or cut it out. I don't care which you choose, but choose one or you'll both get a vacation to cool off.

He's obsessed with me. These groupies and stalkers are frightening.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n158164 said:
He's obsessed with me. These groupies and stalkers are frightening.
I'm obsessed with you also.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;156787 said:
If it became "critical" between signing the number eight class of last year (after a 4-8 season no less) and the day of announcing it yesterday, sure. You know what a "critical" recruiting tool is? Winning. If you want, I can go back to each of my posts and lay out all the places where I've said that it can help. I can also lay out all the places where I've said this thing isn't the savior that people wish it to be. If you think this became a "necessity" in eleven months, you're an idiot.

Never said that it became critical over the last 11 months. It's been critical for a couple years. You're putting words in my mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.