***Official UF vs FSUCKS Game Thread***

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
6644828041_b7d7ab861e_z.jpg

It's game week for the low life nulls fellas. Forget the records, forget all the past games, they don't matter anymore. What matters now is who shows up and who knocks the other guy out first. Screw these guys! I hate them! They are punks, and they deserve to be punched in the mouth!

:chomp:

**** The Nulls

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If we beat these scum my season will be be pretty much made... Go Gators

Sent from my IPad using tapatalk.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If we beat these scum my season will be be pretty much made... Go Gators

What if we don't? Will the season be a failure?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm looking for a relatively low-scoring affair with the over-under being 35-40 tops. In spite of our woes of late, I like our chances if we (per usual) don't turn over the ball and if we get after their quarterback.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What if we don't? Will the season be a failure?

No. But it would sure put a smile on my face. My insides won't feel liquefied if we lose to Bama. But they will if we lose to FSux

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
aah sh`it, I don't know what to think... we gonna see another tray of iced down fish or the 2015 version of the 1997 energy and stadium mayhem?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is FSU better than any team we've played so far this season?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Clobber the Clowns!

I will be there and hope to send Dumbo packing. They're already calling him the next LSU coach, some distractions under the big top.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If I'm CJM, I get the O-Line ready to run block big time. Give them a huge dose of Taylor, Cronkrite, and Scarlett. Mix in a few QB draws/scrambles with Harris.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If I'm CJM, I get the O-Line ready to run block big time. Give them a huge dose of Taylor, Cronkrite, and Scarlett. Mix in a few QB draws/scrambles with Harris.

Yeah! Who needs McGee or Callaway.....

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
No. But it would sure put a smile on my face. My insides won't feel liquefied if we lose to Bama. But they will if we lose to FSux

Yes, BEAT FSU.

But I live in Alabama and I unapologetically talk trash. Liquefied insides, yep. Best cure, even more trash talk. LOL

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Is FSU better than any team we've played so far this season?
NMSU
ECU
FAU
UK
MIZ
VANDY
USCe

:dunno:

I'm hoping our defense can stuff them although our one outing this year against a decent RB we gave up 180 yards.
Hopefully we can stumble to our average 3 TD a game offensive output.

srivet

Founding Member
Just another fan
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Glad to read someone talking strategy, because I've been thinking about it. I'd like to see what happens if we pull out a rarely used formation to pound out some yards on the ground. I say go power I as the base set and use the ground game to set up McGee and Callaway and Robbinus of a receiver. We'd need to train a full back pretty quickly, but in the huddle he would just be told to attack whatever hole or smash the blitzer.

It would be fun to beat the 'Noles with Bowden's old "go to" formation.

Granted, I am no offensive genius but, boy, would the 'Noles be surprised.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah! Who needs McGee or Callaway.....

I didn't say we didn't need to throw it at all, but Treon hasn't shown the ability to consistently get it to those guys, especially Callaway. I've watched FSU play a little bit and they like to over pursue and blitz the edges a lot, the QB draw should be there for the taking a lot, and that's one thing Treon is actually good at.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
F&$k the Clowns. Please let most everyone come back healthy on both lines and play a motivated mistake free game. Go Gators.

:chomp:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Glad to read someone talking strategy, because I've been thinking about it. I'd like to see what happens if we pull out a rarely used formation to pound out some yards on the ground. I say go power I as the base set and use the ground game to set up McGee and Callaway and Robbinus of a receiver. We'd need to train a full back pretty quickly, but in the huddle he would just be told to attack whatever hole or smash the blitzer.

It would be fun to beat the 'Noles with Bowden's old "go to" formation.

Granted, I am no offensive genius but, boy, would the 'Noles be surprised.

We can't run Power I with that $hitty o-line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator