Offseason arrest bug strikes again: Brian Edwards arrested

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
UPDATE

Edwards released from Alachua County Jail on own recognizance

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida cornerback Brian Edwards has been released from the Alachua County Jail on his own recognizance on Tuesday following an arrest for alleged simple battery against his girlfriend.

Alachua County Court records show that Edwards was issued a standing no-contact order that prevents him from making direct or indirect contact with his girlfriend and orders him to maintain an alternate residence............

During spring practice, Edwards was passed by true freshman early enrollee Chris Steele on the depth chart.

He did not appear to be in line for significant playing time in 2019, particularly with Florida bringing in a highly touted freshman class that includes the summer addition of talented four-star prospect Kaiir Elam.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Curious to see what Mullen does here. At Miss State he kept on a 5 star that was on tape pounding a female into the ground but since this guy is a 3rd stringer he may be gone. I doubt UF would have allowed Mullen to do what he did at Miss Sate either with that 5 star kid.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Curious to see what Mullen does here. At Miss State he kept on a 5 star that was on tape pounding a female into the ground but since this guy is a 3rd stringer he may be gone. I doubt UF would have allowed Mullen to do what he did at Miss Sate either with that 5 star kid.
Who knows. Didn’t the guy at Missy State do that as a juvenile while still a HS student?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Ummm.....his boss at Miss State is also his boss at UF.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
A five star?

Not a problem for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb