Offseason Workouts

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Has anyone heard about the offseason workouts or read anything? I would like to hear something on the player practices.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"Everybody is working hard and getting better and they are truly bonding as a team and coming together." "We are much closer as a team this year than in the past."
Says every athletic program in America during the summer

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"Everybody is working hard and getting better and they are truly bonding as a team and coming together." "We are much closer as a team this year than in the past."
Says every athletic program in America during the summer. ...every year.

Amended it for you.

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
Everyone one on GCMB only told coach to recruit. No one told him to put them boys in the weight room???? Aww sh1t, I guess he'll put them in there starting Monday.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Welllll .. I'm thankful, seeing as we had such hyper-extended offseasons with the "Wilt Messedchomp".

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Says every athletic program in America during the summer
That's right. Back in the Stone Age, when my brother played for the Buffs, he would grouse about the "voluntary" summer workouts.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, they aren't real voluntary and you can bet that the coaches know every time a kid is late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.