Oh Billy billy billy billly.........

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats to Billy Horschel winning the Memorial today by 4 strokes! He dominated out there in the early rounds, and cruised to a win today with a huge eagle putt on 15 to effectively slam the door.

iu

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FFFFUUUUCCCCCHHHHHHSSSSSSS!

I was recording this to watch later. Thought this was going to be about Billy Donovan.

:facepalm:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Unbelievable! Loved it. Kids and all although they could have waited. Just wish Billy would have thrown the chop however LOVE he still walks around with a Gator Bag.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Damn it, @BMF do your job! I thought this may be some scandalous thread about Napier or Donavon. NOPE.

Golf. The closest we get to serfdom in America; where one grown man carries another grown man's belongings for him.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Damn it, @BMF do your job! I thought this may be some scandalous thread about Napier or Donavon. NOPE.

Golf. The closest we get to serfdom in America; where one grown man carries another grown man's belongings for him.
That guy carrying the bag likely cleared $100K for being Billy’s caddy for 4 days. Not quite serfdom. Takes me about a year to make that much. I’m thinking I’m more the serf.
:bart:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That guy carrying the bag likely cleared $100K for being Billy’s caddy for 4 days. Not quite serfdom. Takes me about a year to make that much. I’m thinking I’m more the serf.
More like 200k for winning the tourney. They typically get 10% when their player wins, and the purse for the Memorial was 2.1m bucks.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017

I could care less if it is a million dollars. If you're paying me for advice, you can carry your own **** and wash your own balls.

The tradition is pretty dark, but to each his own.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I could care less if it is a million dollars. If you're paying me for advice, you can carry your own **** and wash your own balls.

The tradition is pretty dark, but to each his own.
Also to keep from getting tired and keep focused.

Also using local caddies where the advice would be more pertinent would have to apply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.