Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ohio man caught having sex on a ferris wheel with girlfriend while kids watch.

eb7de330-mugshot.jpg

Ohio couple accused of having sex on giant spinning Ferris wheel

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
If you live somewhere that has security guards in their liquor stores it may be time to rethink your life choices.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
One Halloween night many years ago I had run out of something to drink and drove around the block to the neighborhood Jax Liquors for a fresh bottle. I thought it would be funny to walk in the store wearing my full head Halloween monster mask into the store. When I set the bottle on the counter, the guy reached for the bottle and said "You may think you're funny coming in this liquor store with that mask on but it's a great way to get shot." I quickly slipped the mask off, paid for my purchase and left the store feeling like a dumbass.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
One Halloween night many years ago I had run out of something to drink and drove around the block to the neighborhood Jax Liquors for a fresh bottle. I thought it would be funny to walk in the store wearing my full head Halloween monster mask into the store. When I set the bottle on the counter, the guy reached for the bottle and said "You may think you're funny coming in this liquor store with that mask on but it's a great way to get shot." I quickly slipped the mask off, paid for my purchase and left the store feeling like a dumbass.
I loved the old Jax Liqours stores.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You'd think he'd recognize your nuts, mask or not.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

One Friday evening after work I was in the Spectrum at Atlantic and University and a buddy was setting up tequila shooters and I was knockin em down- after about an hour I decided I should go outside-I woke up about 3 in the morning inside the dumpster enclosure lookin up at the stars and wondering wtf - I had to walk about 4 miles home with puke all over my shirt- that was fun explaining

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Used to go to the drive thru at Jax Liquors at Baymeadows on Florida/Georgia weekend and get a mixed drink to go. Times have kinda' changed since then.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Used to go to the drive thru at Jax Liquors at Baymeadows on Florida/Georgia weekend and get a mixed drink to go. Times have kinda' changed since then.

Jax company policy only allowed one mixed drink per person per car. You had to drive around the store if you wanted a second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.