OJ Simpson set to be released in July

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
This is actually good news... now he can once again devote his free time to finding the real killers.
And get back his memorabilia.

ojgun.jpg

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
For anyone who doesn't think money rules the judicial system, this guy has murdered two people and committed armed robbery only to serve 9 total years in prison.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
For anyone who doesn't think money rules the judicial system, this guy has murdered two people and committed armed robbery only to serve 9 total years in prison.
He didn't have any money at the second trial.

The question is, how do you only serve 9 years of a 33 year sentence? Who gives a crap if he's well behaved?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

The question is, how do you only serve 9 years of a 33 year sentence? Who gives a crap if he's well behaved?
b20f04de46f17ba155029d3fd5dc65564db9b098da7777cfaf2e31efda71ddbb.jpg

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Like him or not, Cochran was brilliant in that trial, especially with the glove, made Marcia Moley Clark and Chris Darden look like the amateurs that they were. Fuhrman perjuring himself didn't help matters either.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If you haven't seen the series "OJ: Made in America" make sure you check it out. Some of the jury members openly admit the verdict was payback to whites for the Rodney King acquittals.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Like him or not, Cochran was brilliant in that trial, especially with the glove, made Marcia Moley Clark and Chris Darden look like the amateurs that they were. Fuhrman perjuring himself didn't help matters either.

I just don't think there was anything brilliant about the defense because they didn't have one. But I have to agree it was a pretty smart to come up with the idea of portraying OJ as a black man. Came as a shock to me and probably OJ himself.
Granted everything I know about the trial came from listening to it live as it happened. (I was in sales at the time and spent a lot of time in the car). TV and movies have a way of rewriting history so maybe they've portrayed Cochran as some sort of genius.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Wilbon's piece is kinda weird. He claims that black people were rooting against the LA police and not necessarily cheering for the murderer.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

3 to 1 or at least 2 to 1 good time is pretty common in the western and other lib states.

I read recently that 7.5 years was the average actual time spent in prison for a murder.

Prison sentences are as fictional as "deportations" under Obama.

Last edited:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Some of the best and worst lawyering in history happened in that trial.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
more guns out here than in there... justice may yet be served.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
That trial was all over the place. I loved in the documentary how they staged his house. Took all the pictures of white people out and replaced them with black people. Lawyers said they would have put a sombrero on him if a Latin jury. Ito also loved being famous. Listening to a few of the jury was telling. One standing and giving the black power sign after verdict, one saying revenge for Rodney king, and the old woman saying she had no respect for the white woman that got beat so it was her own fault.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
He will be arrested shortly after he is released. When one beats a murder charge they become a habitual. It's hard to explain or understand that but history proves it. Vegas will probably give odds on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.