OJ to Confess to Murders?

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
According to his friend Ron Shipp. ESPN has a 5 part 30 for 30 on OJ starting this Saturday call "Made in America". I wonder if they have any new information coming out in that? Otherwise what's the point? Regardless, I'll watch.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nd-thinks-o-j-simpson-may-confess-to-murders/

Discuss
You couldn't pay me to watch this nonsense. I didn't watch the mini series that came out recently with Cuba Gooding JR playing OJ and I won't be watching this cr@p either.

Last edited:

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Actually, I would watch it if some one paid me. It would have to be a decent amount of money though.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You couldn't pay me to watch this nonsense. I didn't watch the mini series that came out recently with Cuba avoiding JR playing OJ and I won't be watching this cr@p either.
i have those on my DVR. Haven't watched them yet. I heard it was well done and explores the other characters much more than OJ. Don't know if I'll ever watch it though.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
i have those on my DVR. Haven't watched them yet. I heard it was well done and explores the other characters much more than OJ. Don't know if I'll ever watch it though.

My wife and I watched them, and we thought they were fascinating. It looked like a movie but pretty much everything in it actually happened. It also helps explain how OJ was able to get away with murder.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I'm OJed out. I don't want to hear anything about him. He is irrelevant. I'd rather watch a replay of Georgia Southern beating us.

Last edited:

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm OJed out. I don't want to hear anything about him. He is irrelevant.

^ This. Times a bajillion.

I'd rather watch a replay of Georgia Southern beating us.

Though you lost me at this ^. I'd rather endure a dual appendectomy & colonoscopy while simultaneously having a moldy, jagged silly straw repeatedly inserted into my jimmy all without anesthesia than watch that wreck of a game again.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'd rather watch a replay of Georgia Southern beating us.
2iMHeV.gif

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Will not watch it. RIP Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman, horrid way to die.
In the promo for this, I saw that clip showing the Rodney King beating. With the remake of
Roots, coverage of BLM protests chanting "Death to Cops." etc. etc. I do not trust this media.
It seems to me, that media is fanning flames catering towards hatred among the blacks and
whites.... promoting the worsening of race relations like never before. That strikes me as evil pandering.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Rog hit it on the head. The race issue is the main reason I won't watch it. I've had enough of ethnic Gnosticism. If this series was just about OJ and football I might watch it.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The only reason I don't wish harder for this 60's generation to just get off the rock already is because I'm next... find some better entertainment in your life.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
The series on FX was well done, and definitely worth a watch for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

Makes you feel (kinda)sorry for Robert Kardashian, as he was clearly struggling with his conscience throughout the whole ordeal.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If someone would shank the Juice in prison, then I might pay attention to anything involving the no good son of a bitch. Otherwise, no.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Two things...first, contrary to the article, the truth about who killed Nicole and Ron is not elusive. We all know OJ is guilty as hell. Second, while he may be ready to confess, he won't for the very reason his friend said...he wouldn't want to **** his parole chances up. At best, we're several years away from an OJ confession. I personally don't think his narcissism will allow him to confess to what he did.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Have heard they are excellent, it was the first in a series where they will be doing one major case a year. The director/writer also does American Horror Story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator