Oklahoma beats Bama this weekend - I'm calling it now

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
t, honest question...how many Coors Lites did it take to form that opinion?

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
If Alabama comes out with Tua I think it'll be a shoot out and Oklahoma could have a chance. If they go with jalen they'll just run it down their throats and minimize Oklahoma's possessions and be a boring ass bama win. I'm pulling for Oklahoma, so tired of bama.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
o-rly.gif

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
All season I laughed when the talking heads asked if this was Saban's best team at Bama. The notion is laughable. This is one of Saban's worst defenses at Bama yet they are still good on that side of the ball. B/C they have an offense that can score, the question was asked. OU will score a good amount, but Bama scores much more say 62-33.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
All season I laughed when the talking heads asked if this was Saban's best team at Bama. The notion is laughable. This is one of Saban's worst defenses at Bama yet they are still good on that side of the ball. B/C they have an offense that can score, the question was asked. OU will score a good amount, but Bama scores much more say 62-33.

That score seems reasonable to me.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I would love to see it but with that defense it will be tough.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
New co-worker in my department is a Sooner fan and is going to the game. She annoys me. I hope Bama wins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.