Oklahoma Drill BANNED: The pussification of the NFL continues

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
View attachment 15320

And yeah, I know she actually never said this but it's not only true it's funny AF had she said it.

Apparently, Sheng Wang, who delivered a lengthier version of the joke on the 28 January 2011 episode of Comedy Central Presents said:

A friend said to me, “Hey you need to grow a pair. Grow a pair, Bro.” It’s when someone calls you weak, but they associate it with a lack of testicles. Which is weird, because testicles are the most sensitive things in the world. If you suddenly just grew a pair, you’d be a lot more vulnerable. If you want to be tough, you should lose a pair. If you want to be real tough, you should grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.

And it appears that Wang’s routine borrowed heavily from a bit by comedian Hal Sparks, “Pussy Is Tougher,” which aired on Showtime in 2010.

I know I have heard it but I wasn't sure where I heard it. True AF though.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I do pregame with OL and DL. I do.a version of this as a warm up. Line them across from each other as you would in the game and hit at 75% or a little better. Also have one run at an angle from 5 yards out. DL form tackles (not to the ground d) and OL is blocking as if getting g to a LB. Also do a version in practice with OL, DL, LB and RB. It's just a blocking and tackling drill. Have to really watch the contact though. Players are bigger stronger faster than when I played and full contact with a 5-8 yard running start is not a recipe for success. As an example of the change, I was the biggest OL on my HD team at 215. The RB on my state title team this year was 215.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Guy who would piss his pants and run for cover if ever faced with the prospect of going toe to toe with an NFL player calls them pussified. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you.....internet muscles!
There are alot of guys that don't play football for a living and put themselves in harms way for a helluvalot less than what an NFL player makes. When is the last time you went to bat for them like this?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
There are alot of guys that don't play football for a living and put themselves in harms way for a helluvalot less than what an NFL player makes. When is the last time you went to bat for them like this?
I mentioned construction workers in my original post in this thread. And if any other lower paying job with safety hazards get mentioned, I’ll argue for them, too. I don’t think safety should be compromised for some false sense of “toughness” no matter what the job is or how much they get paid.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He’s still misty eyed over Caitlyn winning that courage award for buying some titties and putting on a dress.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
f0300e99371c2fcdcf05022d3e9fdfbd--lingerie-football-football-girls.jpg

Future NFL​

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I mentioned construction workers in my original post in this thread. And if any other lower paying job with safety hazards get mentioned, I’ll argue for them, too. I don’t think safety should be compromised for some false sense of “toughness” no matter what the job is or how much they get paid.

What if the construction worker or lower paying job guy is not a "dark man"?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
This thread went to **** fast...

Gern Blanston

Banned
BANNED
Aug 27, 2018
NFL asks teams to stop Oklahoma drill, others

First, the NFL sanctioned pink outerwear, then tolerated all the kneeling BS and now this. The league is banning teams from using tried and true practice drills including Oklahoma drills, Bull in the Ring and Half Line in the name of "player safety". And I'm pretty sure that practice contact was severely limited a few years ago as part of the CBA.

I firmly believe Roger Goodell is some kind of Euro spy sent here to destroy football to increase soccer's popularity.

It is a blessing I really don't follow the NFL anymore. Well, much, anyway... :lol:
The only pussies are the fat old men in this site that think preventing brain damage is somehow " pussification " .How will ending a drill that studies show was causing excess injuries hurt you ? It's easy to act macho on a site like this . A bunch of guys who " could have been a big star but ..." Acting tough !

Gern Blanston

Banned
BANNED
Aug 27, 2018
It's a
The only pussies are the fat old men in this site that think preventing brain damage is somehow " pussification " .How will ending a drill that studies show was causing excess injuries hurt you ? It's easy to act macho on a site like this . A bunch of guys who " could have been a big star but ..." Acting tough !
its America ( barley with Dictator trump ) but you can't tell anyone to sit or stand ! It's time to stop glorifying war . The US hasn't been in a just war since ww2 .

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This is just a reminder that I love each and every one of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator