Oklahoma goes down, paving the way for UF in the playoff

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Upset by K-State 48-41. This is what happens when your team & league don’t play defense. How will this impact having 2 SEC teams (or more, but unlikely) in the playoff? Discuss.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just goes to show, anybody can have an off day. They came close to pulling it out in the end. This sets up my fictitious scenario where we play LSU again in the SECCG, and then again in the CFP. Unless Auburn beats them today, but I'm not expecting them to be able to hang with LSU's scoring unless LSU also has one of those off days. Things could get really interesting.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
We might move up on a bye week.

Doesn’t really matter if we don’t take care of bidness next weekend

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
It doesn't affect us. If we win out we go to the playoffs. Even if we win out the regular season and lose the SECCG (no matter how close the game or how well we play) we won't go as a 2 loss team.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
You aren't winning a title playing Lincoln Riley pansy ball.

Agreed. They (Okie and the entire conference for that matter) don’t play any defense. That won’t win a damn thing. It’s been 14 years since the Big 12 has brought home a title and even that was gifted to them by a sloppy USC & Reggie Bush.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
His thread title was "Oklahoma goes down."

Someone amended it.

Certain mods tend to do that.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Oklahoma goes down, paving the way for UF in the playoff
Your thread title, dude.

Not my thread title. Original title was “ Oklahoma GOES DOWN!”. Changed by a mod after the fact...but my post still references impact on 2 SEC teams possibly making it. No worries, it seems like the mod is drunk...you’re only slightly buzzed. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.