Recruiting OL George Brown on future of 2015 class

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
https://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/...ome-big-time-commitments-pretty-soon-29916570

Recent Florida commitment George Brown Jr. joined Chad Wilson on the GridIron Studs radio show on Tuesday morning to talk Gators recruiting. After four-star running back Ray-Ray McCloud III committed to Clemson on Monday, Brown explained why he thinks recruiting is a little slow for the Gators right now.
"Some people are just waiting to see what the offense looks like this year the first few games," Brown told Wilson. "I think we'll be getting some big-time commitments pretty soon.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So basically he said what everybody suspects. Recruits are waiting to see what happens this year. This is a unique situation for recruiting, but also could be a huge bonus if the offense comes out and does great. I think this is more reason why Muschamp will really just let Roper go and score points. He knows he needs to do that for recruiting purposes.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
ATXGator said:
So basically he said what everybody suspects. Recruits are waiting to see what happens this year. This is a unique situation for recruiting, but also could be a huge bonus if the offense comes out and does great. I think this is more reason why Muschamp will really just let Roper go and score points. He knows he needs to do that for recruiting purposes.
Yep

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator said:
me too

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
ell, they better hurry up and do that because UF can't bust a turnip right now. Today did not bring another decommitment, but another guy UF wanted, Tyree St. Louis, said no to the gators. He chose Miami. It's very bad right now. But when you're currently the fourth best team in the state, you should not expect too much, I guess. We'll know that the apocalypse is upon us when someone chooses UCF over UF. Maybe they know what they're doing down there. From Oviedo, UF gets Jeff Driskel and UCF gets Blake Bortles. Things like that are why UF is on the precipice now.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator said:
me three

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze;n20147 said:
ell, they better hurry up and do that because UF can't bust a turnip right now. Today did not bring another decommitment, but another guy UF wanted, Tyree St. Louis, said no to the gators. He chose Miami. It's very bad right now. But when you're currently the fourth best team in the state, you should not expect too much, I guess. We'll know that the apocalypse is upon us when someone chooses UCF over UF. Maybe they know what they're doing down there. From Oviedo, UF gets Jeff Driskel and UCF gets Blake Bortles. Things like that are why UF is on the precipice now.

Typical loser mentality!

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I am not at all surprised. We lost mostly DBs and we were stacked at that postition. We also didn't get Ray Ray but he was a RB and we are stacked there. We need a class with solid OL and LBs and we will be in good shape. Talent has never been a problem at UF, and if Muschamp has a decent season he will get a decent class. If he fails the new coach will bring half of his class with him. It's July.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Brown is probably right. But the fact that recruits need to see us to be sold shows where we are right now. Fans are in the same boat, the only difference is if it's another disaster we will still be Gators.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Should probably point out that both McCloud and St.Louis said they were keeping their recruitment open. Don't understand that thinking myself, but unfortunately I'm pushes like hell at 50 not 18. A lot of the recruiting guys figure if we have a good year they both will be ours fwiw.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think they want to lock down their spots. If our offense comes through they will flip. If not, their spots are secure.

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just know that Muschamp is the king of the flip. If we have a good season, he will do so again this year. No panic just yet my friends.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We need to crush the Vandals with 40+ points to get this train rolling early.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze;n20147 said:
:bananawave: :nole:

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
ban_hammer_by_pigeonkill-d26j475.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.