Old Flawda with some shots of Newnans Lake

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The glass bottom boats at silver springs were in there. I remembered going there as a kid and the place was PACKED. Like Disney packed. When we moved here, we went out there. It looked EXACTLY the same... except there were 25 people visiting the park. It was very strange in my mind. The park has been officially turned over to the state now and turned into state park. They went in, cleaned it all up, and took everything out.

I beleive that jail was from Six Gun territory (or maybe St Augustine?). In any event, six guns was right down the road from silver springs. I have some old memories from there when I was like 5. It was set up as an old western town. There were shootouts and train robbers. Amazing place for a young boy when "cowboys and indians" was still allowed. That whole area is a strip mall now, Six Gun Plaza. Last year, was some sort of anniversary of its closing. The local paper did a huge article on tracking down all the stuff from that park. One dude had a train in his backyard. Another dude had a store front in his shed. Etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator