Ole Miss hires Lame Kitten as new head coach

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@BruceFeldmanCFB: BREAKING: #OleMiss is parting ways with head coach Matt Luke, per source.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Makes sense. Luke was terrible even by Ole Miss standards. Dude was only 60% he games he should win and 0 for13 in games against more talented teams.

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
Huh, for some reason I had it in my head this had happened a couple of weeks ago.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Man we gotta face Plumlee in Oxford next year...crazy...he reminds me of “Johnny Football”

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Man we gotta face Plumlee in Oxford next year...crazy...he reminds me of “Johnny Football”
He can barely hit an 18 wheeler from 20 feet away. He’s terrible. Just because he can run doesn’t mean he’s a good QB.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Manziels first year his throws were inaccurate too but he got better...Bo Nix is gonna blossom too and I’m glad we don’t play auburn again unless they win the west

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Manziel won the Heisman his first year.

There’s also nothing guaranteeing we even see him next year. New HC means new OC or philosophy and there’s a capable passer in the team so there are options. Plumlee could be in the portal and gone by New Years. We have plenty of concerns for 2020. The trip to Oxford isn’t one of them.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
There’s also nothing guaranteeing we even see him next year. New HC means new OC or philosophy and there’s a capable passer in the team so there are options. Plumlee could be in the portal and gone by New Years. We have plenty of concerns for 2020. The trip to Oxford isn’t one of them.

Exactly. Plumlee decommitted from Georgia to sign with Ole Miss after Luke brought in Rich Rodriguez as OC and Plumlee was promised he could play QB. Initially Ole Miss wanted to use Plumlee as a slot receiver or DB. He wanted to be a QB therefore he signed with UGa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.