Ole Miss moves to dismiss BS lawsuit; case thrown out by judge

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Im more of a zero Karate kinda guy. But as stated earlier, Kung Fu is my cousin on my moms side.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Find it yourself. I'm not your fuchen secretary.
Silverback logged out after after making this hurtful comment yesterday and hasn't logged back in. We may have finally broken him. I suppose him dropping an F-bomb after getting flak from his diatribe about F-bombs being beneath him was traumatizing.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Silverback logged out after after making this hurtful comment yesterday and hasn't logged back in. We may have finally broken him. I suppose him dropping an F-bomb after getting flak from his diatribe about F-bombs being beneath him was traumatizing.
The cheap bastard needs to pony up the dough. What kind of an assshole would frequent the site and refuse to provide a donation..

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Silverback hasn't learned, you can't defend yourself from the Pack........ Your defense is taken as weakness......... I know from experience..

I predict Pain!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Silverback hasn't learned, you can't defend yourself from the Pack........ Your defense is taken as weakness......... I know from experience..

I predict Pain!
who listens to that and thinks Kiffin was "unglued"?

The guy who thinks starting threads in the middle of a rivals big game where they are losing early isn't a jinx.....that's who!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think I've ever really been on the kiffin train until now. If they beat Georgia today. I may get a Kiffin tattoo

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

IMG_9627.jpeg

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Tell me you've never played sports without telling me you've never played sports...

Seriously man, one of the funniest parts of the movie "Angels in the Outfield" was when the coach told the players "no swearing" (to not offend the angels)--and the team reacted incredulously, with one of them saying "that eliminates all or most speech from most of the team."

It's funny because it's true.
I don't think I had a single practice at any level from high school onwards where the coaches and players didn't drop the f bomb.
Two of my peewee coaches dropped F-bombs with eloquence. One could use it as a subject, verb, and direct object in a single sentence!

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Not at all, really. Today was a busy day. Weird that you would check to see if I logged in, Stalker. I stand by my hurtful comment. Regretful I didn't throw in an f-bomb. Tell me though, honestly, do you think after listening to the baby coach, that he could have handled it a little differently?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator