Ole Miss tackle Laremy Tunsil arrested for punching stepfather

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n240467 said:
There is sometimes a reason a cop has one arrested and not the other person when there is physical evidence for one story and not for the other and he believes one side doesn't seem credible.
Then again sometimes the reason one is arrested is because the other one is the one who called the cops.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n240523 said:
Then again sometimes the reason one is arrested is because the other one is the one who called the cops.

True - that has definitely happened in many cases.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n240477 said:
Let's keep our fingers crossed on Ivey....He looks good but his HS team was a run heavy primitive type offense.

May work out great as Nuss ran it 63% of the time one year. Just kidding :lol:

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n240521 said:
The Pounceys didn't start as true freshmen. Actually, Mike was the only one that played much and he played on defense, poorly.
That's a good point. But both started and played extremely well in their second year. Maybe one or two of our inexperienced returning lineman and transfers can play better than their predecessors. It wouldn't be difficult.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n240528 said:
May work out great as Nuss ran it 63% of the time one year. Just kidding :lol:
63% was a great year for him. Most years were more like 80%.

But you guys told me that Nusschamp isn't running the offense, MacTatersalad is so I'm not worried.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n240521 said:
The Pounceys didn't start as true freshmen. Actually, Mike was the only one that played much and he played on defense, poorly.

The question was "who was good enough to start as freshman". I think the Pounceys fit that. Now whether they started is a whole different thing.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n240564 said:
The question was "who was good enough to start as freshman". I think the Pounceys fit that. Now whether they started is a whole different thing.

Agreed. The Pounceys could have started as freshmen and would have done well.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Law98gator;n240560 said:
But you guys told me that Nusschamp isn't running the offense, MacTatersalad is so I'm not worried.

Good Gawd, your endless attitude is sickening. I honestly and sincerely like you, but you have GOT to know more than one tune. And for the record "OC sucks" and "DC sucks" are just difrent verses of the same song you've played too much.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
"Miller told The Clarion-Ledger that he denies the report and alleges the incident occurred after an argument with Tunsil on Thursday afternoon. Miller claims he never pushed Tunsil's mother and that Tunsil instigated the fight.

Miller claimed Tunsil struck him six to seven times.

Miller also asked for and received a restraining order against Tunsil, which was issued by Lafayette County judge Mickey Avent on Friday. The order includes Miller's two sons, Derek and Darius, as other persons to be protected.

An Oxford Police Department spokesperson said Tunsil's arrest report would not be made available until Monday.

According to a report from ESPN, Tunsil was at his mother's home when the incident occurred. Miller shoved Tunsil's mother and in response Tunsil punched his stepfather, a source told Brett McMurphy.

"As we gather more facts, we will act and make a decision accordingly," Freeze said.

The 6-foot-5, 305-pound junior is one of the nation's top offensive linemen and is a likely top five pick in next year's NFL draft. ESPN draft expert Mel Kiper Jr. projected Tunsil as the second overall selection in his first "big board" for 2016."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People are also saying Tunsil left after striking his step dad leaving his mother there making his story look even more suspect if that is true. I guess they just need to make sure they can get the stepdad on board with the spin it looks like so he can get the charge dropped. :lol:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I told you guys. Tunsil is as much of a hero as Josh Shaw.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;240728 said:
I told you guys. Tunsil is as much of a hero as Josh Shaw.

Josh Shaw thought he was superman. Superman's a hero.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Gator Fever;n240723 said:
The 6-foot-5, 305-pound junior is one of the nation's top offensive linemen and is a likely top five pick in next year's NFL draft. ESPN draft expert Mel Kiper Jr. projected Tunsil as the second overall selection in his first "big board" for 2016."

Tampa Bay going to pick him up as well?

That old 'Raiders' image of convict candidates may apply to the Buc's if they add him.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;240751 said:
Tebow is a hero....Superman wore his pajamas, remember?

There's only one Tebow. It's superhero THEN Tebow. Superhero's a step down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator