Votes: 31 86.1%
  • No one more game

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No his season is done just like Fulkersons

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

Wingtee

Mar 11, 2018
Last I checked Payne didn’t have eyes in the back of his head....he was trying to knock Fulkersons arm off of holding him without looking back at him...bad call....look at video.
Technically it did he's a senior?
I still think he deserved a one game suspension. I don't think he's dirty we've all done things like that playing sports in the heat of the moment.
Soph

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Look...they were battling and Fulkerson is a physical player and seeks contact..so he got a little. Put Payne in the womens wt room and tell him he's got 2 hours to get in a decent workout. That should be penalty enough.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
Biggest punishment for payne would be to tell him that he has to play with a little passion or show some sort of emotion on the court.

Kawaii Leonard personality with Chris walker skills

Wingtee

Mar 11, 2018
Last I checked Payne didn’t have eyes in the back of his head....he was trying to knock Fulkersons arm off of holding him without looking back at him...bad call....look at video.

Without question PAYNE struck twice with elbow... with intent. If you want to support Payne you certainly have the right to. In my opinion this is a thuggery related incident which if Coach deems necessary to have him pack his bags I support him. That was a bad look for Florida Basketball and the university as well. It was sickening seeing that bs.
Remember the Georgia DB decapitating Pitts. Gator nation wanted the dude hung by his nuts and leave the country.

Wingtee

Mar 11, 2018
Technically it did he's a senior?
I still think he deserved a one game suspension. I don't think he's dirty we've all done things like that playing sports in the heat of the moment.
No I have never elbowed anyone in the head . The only thing I did was throw a fastball at the head of an FSU number three hitter on consecutive pitches. Missed both times.
Needless to say there was a bit of a skirmish after the second attempt.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
No I have never elbowed anyone in the head . The only thing I did was throw a fastball at the head of an FSU number three hitter on consecutive pitches. Missed both times.
Need,Ed’s to say there was a bit of a squirmish after the second attempt.
A squirmish huh? Tell us more...

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Without question PAYNE struck twice with elbow... with intent. If you want to support Payne you certainly have the right to. In my opinion this is a thuggery related incident which if Coach deems necessary to have him pack his bags I support him. That was a bad look for Florida Basketball and the university as well. It was sickening seeing that bs.
Remember the Georgia DB decapitating Pitts. Gator nation wanted the dude hung by his nuts and leave the country.
Biiigggg difference between the two incidents. Payne, who is a GATOR, was viciously attacked by the Vol, who may have even uttered some racial slurs and questioned Payne’s parentage.
Cine, on the other hand, who is a DWAG, blindsided Pitts, who was merely jogging down the field, minding his own business, in a most heinous fashion.
Very surprising that a former athlete of your experience can’t tell the difference.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Biiigggg difference between the two incidents. Payne, who is a GATOR, was viciously attacked by the Vol, who may have even uttered some racial slurs and questioned Payne’s parentage.
Cine, on the other hand, who is a DWAG, blindsided Pitts, who was merely jogging down the field, minding his own business, in a most heinous fashion.
Very surprising that a former athlete of your experience can’t tell the difference.
:exactly:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Need,Ed’s to say there was a bit of a squirmish after the second attempt.
A fastball thrown with intent would, a priori, be likely to cause more harm than an elbow thrown in the general direction of a pest.

Wingtee

Mar 11, 2018
Never thought about it like that .
never thought about it like that . Gosh I need to think outside the box more often
Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.