Alex.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is pretty golden stuff...
My blog is going to address any and all sports related topics, particularly Gator football and basketball. I will bring a lot of my "keeping it real" insight I shared as a frequent guest on local talk and editorial contributor radio in Gainesville. As well, as my popular and controversial post in Gatorsports Forum. I am also chronicling the journey of football player, "Hitman," from youth All American, to high school, and on to college. My football version of Hoop Dreams.​

Ox, you can contact him here. :thug2:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Sidiot is a Drama Seeking Attention Whore.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, I wonder how old Hitman is these days. Can we sign him? Y'all do know he is the second coming...

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
29 people like the page, Hitman and all 27 of the people living with DC.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I saw this about a year ago. He also has a Vimeo page, I think. Nobody interacts with either. It's a lonely existence.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I used to lurk the old board from time to time but I don't know the rundown on this guy. Can I get a brief background?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I used to lurk the old board from time to time but I don't know the rundown on this guy. Can I get a brief background?

A d-bag that talked down about the Gators constantly and was a pretentious, self acclaimed authority on all things Gator (particularly with b-ball). Constantly flamed out every thread and created such a hostile environment that it led to the 1st Great Shutdown of the old GSMB. The rebirth of said board was done sans Sidiot which led to him to lead a legal charge against the Gainesville Sun. This brought the 1st batch of real moderators in Ox, Slevin and somebody else that I forget. Ox is the only one that stuck around though. He every eventually brought on Spook to help with the workload.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
A d-bag that talked down about the Gators constantly and was a pretentious, self acclaimed authority on all things Gator (particularly with b-ball). Constantly flamed out every thread and created such a hostile environment that it led to the 1st Great Shutdown of the old GSMB. The rebirth of said board was done sans Sidiot which led to him to lead a legal charge against the Gainesville Sun. This brought the 1st batch of real moderators in Ox, Slevin and somebody else that I forget. Ox is the only one that stuck around though. He every eventually brought on Spook to help with the workload.
That is somewhat true. Russ recruited me to be a moderator while Sid was busy destroying the board. At that point, I recommended several other posters I thought would be decent mods, such as Slevin. We came to the conclusion at the very beginning of these private discussions that for the good of the entire board Sid had to go. Russ suspended his account, and told Sid to contact him to discuss the situation. Sid never did. Instead, he immediately went above Russ' head to complain, but nothing came of it after Russ explained the situation to his superiors. The board improved infinitely upon his removal, as his supporters scattered like rats, abandoning their loyalty along the way.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Sidiot probably still believes the universe revolves around him.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
That is somewhat true. Russ recruited me to be a moderator while Sid was busy destroying the board. At that point, I recommended several other posters I thought would be decent mods, such as Slevin. We came to the conclusion at the very beginning of these private discussions that for the good of the entire board Sid had to go. Russ suspended his account, and told Sid to contact him to discuss the situation. Sid never did. Instead, he immediately went above Russ' head to complain, but nothing came of it after Russ explained the situation to his superiors. The board improved infinitely upon his removal, as his supporters scattered like rats, abandoning their loyalty along the way.
True. Sad thing is that he actually had a few followers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.