On heels of Goff, Donnan and Richt, Kirby is Coach for Life

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Obviously you are Football illiterate, most Florida fans are ! The fake punt had nothing to do with Fields transferring! He transferred because he could not beat Fromm out for starting QB job! The fake punt was a result of Georgia’s Defense being unable to stop Bama on the previous two drives! Giving the ball back to Bama was going to result in Georgia losing either way ! Florida needs to worry about beating Missouri ( 5-3 against them last 8 years) before worrying about anything going on at Georgia! 935 days!!!
I’d rather be 3-5 against someone than 8-21 since 1990 against my biggest rival. Oh, by the way 1980!!! d-bag.
Enjoy this clip.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Obviously you are Football illiterate, most Florida fans are ! The fake punt had nothing to do with Fields transferring! He transferred because he could not beat Fromm out for starting QB job! The fake punt was a result of Georgia’s Defense being unable to stop Bama on the previous two drives! Giving the ball back to Bama was going to result in Georgia losing either way ! Florida needs to worry about beating Missouri ( 5-3 against them last 8 years) before worrying about anything going on at Georgia! 935 days!!!
Our defense sucked so bad that we decided to take a 1-in-300 chance on our punt team.

That's some supreme strategizing there.

:snicker:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
According to your profile you are 49 years old! Yet you are still obsessed with exclamation points like a 12 year old girl! Why is that! UGA fans are all dumb, but why do they make it even easier for us! For God's sake, write like an adult! Eff UGA!!!

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
The fake punt was a result of Georgia’s Defense being unable to stop Bama on the previous two drives! Giving the ball back to Bama was going to result in Georgia losing either way !
If that’s true then just line up and go for it.

Don’t try a prissy fake punt, which was not only poorly drawn up, but was obvious as hell.

Richt 2.0 gonna Richt 2.0 and choke all day long.

Dr. Pepper here, getcha Dr Pepper.

1BA4B13B-FA9D-494E-B9EA-8820346972AC.jpeg

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
According to your profile you are 49 years old! Yet you are still obsessed with exclamation points like a 12 year old girl! Why is that! UGA fans are all dumb, but why do they make it even easier for us! For God's sake, write like an adult! Eff UGA!!!

This. There are certainly times when exclamation points are in need to capture the intensity or utter despair of the moment. Like for instance, if I were to say something like..

I was 9 the last time my team won a title!

Or

We were 5 yards away!

Or

It was 2nd and 26!

To me, all those justify the usage.

*edit thanks to ‘87

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe.... he is a ... PE ..... coach.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This. There are certainly times when exclamation points are in need to capture the intensity or utter despair of the moment. Like for instance, if I were to say something like..

I was 19 the last time my team won a title!

Or

We were 5 yards away!

Or

It was 2nd and 26!

To me, all those justify the usage.

You’re giving him too much credit, he was actually 9. That’s another 10 years or 3650 days of misery not counting leap days.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
That fake punt was hands down one of the all-time worst calls ever made in any sport. It completely and totally fails any reasonable risk/reward analysis. I find lots of comfort in knowing that the guy that thought that was a good idea will be coaching Georgia for many years to come.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
That fake punt was hands down one of the all-time worst calls ever made in any sport. It completely and totally fails any reasonable risk/reward analysis. I find lots of comfort in knowing that the guy that thought that was a good idea will be coaching Georgia for many years to come.
This.
And it’s hilarious to see Ugly fans excusing and justifying it. Say what you will about GCMBers, but I have no doubt that if Mullen ever did something that stupid, we would all be excoriating him.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
That pretty much means Florida will need Kirby to pass away soon ! Because Cousin Eddie can not beat Kirby! Georgia owns Florida ...

Meh....14,000 and counting. Welcome to the board. It's going to be glorious seeing you fail at every step here.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Traditions at UGA like playing not to lose are alive and well with Kirby. He better get a ring sooner than later because he is going to be squirming from the pressure. And we all know what kind of decision maker he has shown to be when under pressure thus far.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Traditions at UGA like playing not to lose are alive and well with Kirby. He better get a ring sooner than later because he is going to be squirming from the pressure. And we all know what kind of decision maker he has shown to be when under pressure thus far.
If he makes it another 5 years there won’t be any pressure, as the last of the remaining fans that can recall their last NC will be dead. :lol:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
If he makes it another 5 years there won’t be any pressure, as the last of the remaining fans that can recall their last NC will be dead. :lol:

Pretty sure that Mullen is doing his best to remind Kirby of that fact often, and subsequently all the buttsniffers who are listening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb