Open Practice link

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox said:
I think Jones is going to be pretty solid this year, particularly in the receiving department.
damn it :sadnanner:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n28182 said:
That'll do it for me on the practice updates until next year, regrettably, because I enjoyed doing them. Next time I see them will be the real deal against Idaho in a few weeks.

Thanks, it was nice of you to post your impressions.:thumbup:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;28115 said:
I like how Gator Fever withheld all of the good plays from his condensed version.

:lmao:

I thought that exact thing when I read it.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n28182 said:
That'll do it for me on the practice updates until next year, regrettably, because I enjoyed doing them. Next time I see them will be the real deal against Idaho in a few weeks.

I know people appreciated you did it

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n28115 said:
I like how Gator Fever withheld all of the good plays from his condensed version.

I thought there might be just a little too much sunshine going on so I wanted to give the other side in a condensed post you might say. And besides it was pro defense at least.

Leroy Jenkins

Founding Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
I was at the first Open practice..got there about 8:05pm..so a little later..stayed for about an hour until 8:55..had to get to dinner with family. I thought the practice (from what I could see)..was very well run. Driskel looked like the best and most complete QB, Grier had to quickest release and best (rifle) arm..but I couldn't really see the defense cause they were too far away, but did see the pushing and shoving on the far field. Hope VHIII is okay, and according to Muschamp he will be, but he's said that before. Let's hope he's right this time.

:dunno:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like the offensive players are not looking that good again overall but there is a lot of rain today.

Sounds like the offense is starting to pick it up some now. Still a lot of sacks however.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Humphries is STILL a turnstile. And it's not just Fowler.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;28313 said:
Humphries is STILL a turnstile. And it's not just Fowler.

I've been reading that. Blown by. A lot.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
Ok I have not given much credence to what GS is reporting as I saw a few practices as I said before and what I observed versus what I read did not match up and was obviously trying to create news. Having said that, did anyone go today to see if TH really did well or was WG still way ahead of him??

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
From what I've heard Johnson is doing well. Maybe he should start over Humphries.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator2002;n28422 said:
Ok I have not given much credence to what GS is reporting as I saw a few practices as I said before and what I observed versus what I read did not match up and was obviously trying to create news.

No.... The Drunk Twins at GS are reporting rubbish again?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68 said:
Per Goldkamp WG still way ahead.
TH has only had four practices more or less. Of course he's going to be behind everyone else, including some walkons.

That really means nothing at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.