Opinion needed

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If the arm rests are padded, make sure the chairs can fit neatly under the conference room table without the table edge hitting the arm rests.

If they don’t fit, the room will look disheveled when not in use and the table edge will soon damage the arm rests and you’ll have to replace the chairs.

Alex.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Speaking of chairs. I took my son to a walk-in-clinic on a Sunday to get tested for strep. There weren’t a lot of places open to choose from. We get in the room and the nurse told me I can have a seat in the chair. I said no thank you.

This is the chair.

20669609-06A9-45FD-AC43-E8F612F2DCFD.jpeg

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Yep. Leather or faux leather, with arms, on wheels.

The material isn't as important as the arms and the wheels

Bernie is on right here.

Also, if there are to be any NYers there—wealthy or otherwise— be sure to have a rollable coatrack available at the back of the room that you can wheel out into the hallway, as their winter coats always smell.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
1) Leather for easier cleaning of sweat, saliva, and other stray fluids.
2) Armless for her comfort.
3) No wheels so she doesn't bounce us down the stairs.

Last edited:

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
Speaking of chairs. I took my son to a walk-in-clinic on a Sunday to get tested for strep. There weren’t a lot of places open to choose from. We get in the room and the nurse told me I can have a seat in the chair. I said no thank you.

This is the chair.

View attachment 57263
My question is how did it get that far to one side?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

This is the chair.

View attachment 57263

That came from my office shed. Sorry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.