Game Thread Orange & Blue Game

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
This is the best move ever. Billy is a genius. Can’t believe our coaches of the past never thought of this. Wow, I can’t possibly think of a better move. All hail Billy!

(Am I doing it right?)

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Wasn’t the decision last year due to a huge recruiting weekend?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
All I can say it's that it's obvious Billy did this deliberately to hurt the program to its max. He looked at the calendar and picked the one day and time that he thought was the worst.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
While I do not like it on Thursday, the University has more students in attendance for Thursday events than they do for Saturday. Overall attendance will be down as less traveling/working fans will choose to attend.
So are you saying that this Elite University cares more about getting students to a "Football Spring Game" (term used loosely), than they do about getting students to a regular season game? They don't go to either.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It’s all about getting recruits to visit, and it’s on the week after Easter, a spring break time for most high schools.

Stricklin is still useless as tits on a boar hog, that will never change regardless of when this scrimmage is played.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
So are you saying that this Elite University cares more about getting students to a "Football Spring Game" (term used loosely), than they do about getting students to a regular season game? They don't go to either.
I'm saying CBN wants to present the "college experience" to his recruits and a slew of hard body 20 year olds does that better than fanny packs and mom jeans.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Me and my jeans were at last year's Thursday night game, and that place was relatively dead.

But after all those Sutter Home minis you had stashed away in your fanny pack, do you really think you were in the best position to judge? The place was lit and super hip.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Thursday? Well that sounds great to me. Probably will make that game. I hate weekend shttt when all the rest of you youngsters are off work and crowding up the entertaiment venues...........I remember an orange and blue game with Doug Dickey coaching. We snuck in the old President's box and he kindly mentioned we needed to move down with the rest of the non-gentry crowd.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Thursday? Well that sounds great to me. Probably will make that game. I hate weekend shttt when all the rest of you youngsters are off work and crowding up the entertaiment venues...........I remember an orange and blue game with Doug Dickey coaching. We snuck in the old President's box and he kindly mentioned we needed to move down with the rest of the non-gentry crowd.

Terrific story. Thursday sucks.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
tei GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator