Game Thread Orange & Blue Game

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I haven't been this excited about an offense heading into the season since 1996.
drugs GIF

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I too listen to GNFB

Funny enough, I was saying this to people at the spring game and then texted them after I listened about how it seems like they were listening to what I was saying during the game. People who know the X’s and O’s see the X’s and O’s. It’s like Chess players seeing a board and knowing if white is using a Vienna, London, etc. and if Black is using a Caro Kann, French, etc. You don’t have to plagiarize to recognize what you’re seeing.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve said this a million times but 2020 was one of my favorite Gator seasons to watch since our Nattys with Urbs. Losing becomes infinitely more bearable when you score points.
According to everyone here, Dan Mullen was a disaster though

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
According to everyone here, Dan Mullen was a disaster though

His offense wasn’t always terrible, but that stretch of 19-20 had almost nothing to do with him. He called every game completely against his will, practically fuming on the sidelines. Probably monitored Franks’ ankle daily to see if he could forced him back in somehow.

He couldn’t wait to get back to QB left/QB right. The fact that he also left us with a disastrous roster is secondary to that.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
His offense wasn’t always terrible, but that stretch of 19-20 had almost nothing to do with him. He called every game completely against his will, practically fuming on the sidelines. Probably monitored Franks’ ankle daily to see if he could forced him back in somehow.

He couldn’t wait to get back to QB left/QB right. The fact that he also left us with a disastrous roster is secondary to that.
Yes, the Brian Johnson year. He's not available is he?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Funny enough, I was saying this to people at the spring game and then texted them after I listened about how it seems like they were listening to what I was saying during the game. People who know the X’s and O’s see the X’s and O’s. It’s like Chess players seeing a board and knowing if white is using a Vienna, London, etc. and if Black is using a Caro Kann, French, etc. You don’t have to plagiarize to recognize what you’re seeing.

:snob:

...I joke, I joke. I'm so damn ignert on the Xs and Os that my light bulb came on watching a breakdown of a sharkhumper play.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
matrix GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb