OSU crushes Michigan like bugs, ending playoff hopes

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I tuned into the last minute of the postgame call in show with Steve Russell and he said he didn't receive one call after the game a blowout win, but you believe we somehow want to talk about Urbs and osu. :crazy:
Are you drunk? It's a message board. If you don't want to talk about a topic, then why the hell would you click on it and post in it? Move on to another topic. Christ.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Do you honestly think Meyer is going to just walk away from football? Even if he resigns from OSU, he'll be back within a year for someone else. He's not going anywhere.

Maybe. Then again, maybe he decides this time me to take a few years off and/or jump to the NFL. I’m not sure if he’s interested in trying his hand at the pro game but who knows. Plus, if the health issues/brain tumors are as bad as people have said maybe he decides to try and get healthy over the next year or two.

Gatorup!

Nov 14, 2016
Yawn. We can't have a single sports discussion about this team without the stupid comments and cracks. I'm not in the mood for it today, I hate everyone.

How about commenting on Ohio State and Michigan, without having to bring up Meyer's tenure here a decade ago, or my supposed allegiance to OSU. Do you think OSU can beat Michigan or not? Why or why not?

Next crack about me gets a 3-day vacation, just like MattM got.
Harbaugh's going to break through against OSU and get Michigan into the playoffs. The buckeyes don't seem to have it this year.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Urban Meyer has been exposed over the last decade for a myriad of personal flaws. Why we should react any different to them now is beyond me. He is what he is.

And what he is, flaws and all, is one helluva football coach.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I just feel like osu is gonna rip Michigan's heart out.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Florida’s last two division winning coaches go head to head in a winner-take-all fight to the death. Could there be a more intriguing game?

3445801-the-cable-guy-medieval-fight-scene-o.gif

Technically doesn’t Champ get credited with a share of the division in ‘12? I believe the SEC does recognize it that way. I know it’s cheap, but I believe we did get a 1st place division trophy that year.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
I think both teams are overrated. Urbs appears to be unhealthy and distracted, which is understandable considering all the BS going on behind the scenes.
Still, I think that OSU wins this one.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Yawn. We can't have a single sports discussion about this team without the stupid comments and cracks. I'm not in the mood for it today, I hate everyone.

How about commenting on Ohio State and Michigan, without having to bring up Meyer's tenure here a decade ago, or my supposed allegiance to OSU. Do you think OSU can beat Michigan or not? Why or why not?

Next crack about me gets a 3-day vacation, just like MattM got.

I’m pissed Fsu won as well

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I hate Ohio State. I hate columbus. That whole state sucks except for Cedar Point. F Urban.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
OSU is gonna throat punch, curb stomp Meatchicken while pushing Harball’s poop in his shoot. It’s gonna be epic and relentless.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Urban is a lying sack of monkey crap. That's why OSU losing would make me happy as a clam. Bonus points if it drives Leyer out of the sport for a year or two. Also...I have to live in Columbus. Its quiet on Mondays after a sucknuts loss. I like the quiet.

Having said that...I don't believe for a second that Michigan wins. This plays right into Leyer's wheelhouse. The us vs the world mentality he's so good at building. Its against a rival at home. Leyer doesn't lose those.

Go Wolverines.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think Mi has been trending up while tos has been treading water.

MI should win but I'm not sure how many pts the home field represents.

BTW: I hate both teams/coaches.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
About the teams......I hate them both. Hate tOSU before Urbs went there and hate them just as much now. Hate the Booger Eating Moron at Meatchicken as well. About the game, both overated. For the CFB playoff actually Urbs needs to win it and then go acid reflux, then they're both out. Just one of those games you wish no one would win.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Are you drunk? It's a message board. If you don't want to talk about a topic, then why the hell would you click on it and post in it? Move on to another topic. Christ.

Really? You say that in every thread YOU start if someone seem disinterested in the topic. Problem is, its done in just about every thread ever posted but you don't like it in yours.

DarksideGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
Man how I hate OSU...I get more satisfaction from OSU losing anytime than a Big Blue victory. Michigan is my #2, I’ve been to more games at the BigHouse than the Swamp. Being single certainly helped that.

Everything scares me about this game...Meyer does not lose these games, at that shathole, REFS, UM may have some key injuries after last night. My sphincter is locked up. If Blue can’t beat them this week, I think Harbaugh never will. Similar for our Gators this week! Of course the games are on the same time, thankful for multiple TVs.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Meyer on the sideline yesterday.

615516a54299fe275fb97591ee74750b

74815ecfc8292abb1c647c0a975ad5b6

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
On paper, Michigan is the better football team, with their lone loss coming to undefeated Notre Dame.

However, Harbaugh has a history of shytting the bed in big games and Urbs has been his daddy since he’s been at Michigan.

Ohio State by 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb