OSU crushes Michigan like bugs, ending playoff hopes

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
That's actually what's going to happen to Harbaugh, although I have my doubts it will even be close enough for that.
Actually that wouldn't be so bad either. Harbaugh is a nutcase dirtbag too.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This is really the first year that Michigan is actually expected to win. It's Harbaugh that may actually end up having the meltdown at the end of this one.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You really want that?
Who wouldn't want it? I'd rather play up than down, and I'd relish the chance for the big upset. The hype leading up to the game would be huge.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Who wouldn't want it? I'd rather play up than down, and I'd relish the chance for the big upset. The hype leading up to the game would be huge.
I'd rather play UCF, end their joke winning streak, and officially take back the state.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'd rather play UCF, end their joke winning streak, and officially take back the state.
Not a bad matchup or mission. I'd rather see the pupil vs. his mentor. I'd be jacked for it.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ucf would carve us up like Boise did Georgia a few years back. It would be humiliating. Losing to osu wouldn't be embarrassing at all. I'll actually give us a chance in that one.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Arachnoid Cysts don't rupture. Meyer's a headcase, but it's not because of his treated cyst.

Sure would be nice to see him lose though. He damn near lost yesterday and was going full esophageal spasm pose repeatedly, but then was saved by one of the worst 8 yard passes to a completely wide open receiver I've ever seen.

That was sad, but at least we will get a chance to see him flop around like a netted mullet on Saturday. A close game with him getting his heart ripped out in the final moments would be so much fun.
"Untreated, arachnoid cysts may cause permanent severe neurological damage when progressive expansion of the cyst(s) or bleeding into the cyst injures the brain or spinal cord. Symptoms usually resolve or improve with treatment. "
Arachnoid Cysts Information Page | National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke

While Meyer had an operation in 2014 to drain the cyst, it's filling up again. He needs to go and have it drained again. Between now and the time it gets drained, it certainly could rupture.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Ucf would carve us up like Boise did Georgia a few years back. It would be humiliating. Losing to osu wouldn't be embarrassing at all. I'll actually give us a chance in that one.
Boise played Georgia in the opening game of that season. A Georgia team that was overhyped in the preseason(like they typically are every year).

I feel better about a matchup with UCF than I do pOSU

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
You really want that?
You don't? This is a borderline illness with you and your love for Urchin......You couldn't stand the thought of beating him in a bowl game kinda the way most of us don't want to think about putting our longtime favorite dog down...….:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
I don't think I could stomach watching Haskins set records in passing and rushing against our defense. We haven't faced this caliber of quarterbacking all year. Yet we've managed to make several mediocre quarterbacks look like Heisman heroes in their decimation of our secondary.

We need a more Idaho-like caliber opponent this bowl season to finish off a brilliant first year from our first real head coach since Urban Meyer quit. We need to play UCF, get that easy bowl win, and sustain a positive psychological edge heading into year two. There's been enough long and negative offseasons in these last eight years as far as I'm concerned.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You don't? This is a borderline illness with you and your love for Urchin......You couldn't stand the thought of beating him in a bowl game kinda the way most of us don't want to think about putting our longtime favorite dog down...….:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Your hate for Meyer is significantly stronger than my love for Meyer. Significantly.

The reason I wouldn't want it is I don't think we could win - at least not this season. UCF we can beat.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
OSU is a 4 point Dog. At home. Good luck Meatchicken. :lol:

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Could this be the 1st time Harbaugh wins a conference division title in 8 years as an fbs coach?

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
OSU has quite possibly the best uniforms (not the alts) in the game while Michigan has some of the worst but I'll go out on a limb and say OSU is getting shut out. They'll just look pretty while they do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb