OSU crushes Michigan like bugs, ending playoff hopes

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
And right on cue, Harbaugh sucks against a team that almost lost to Nebraska and Maryland. Ox was right. Harbaugh is to Meyer as Fulmer was to Spurrier.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I hope this answers the questions on Meyer vs Harbaugh forever. I expect Crete to be dead silent about this one.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tip of the hat to Ox, I thought this would be a competive game. UM is a very good coach, too bad he’s such a jerk!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
lol at idiots who acxtually believed this harbaugh gonna beat meyer drivel. the only thing hardballs beats is his meat.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
2003 and 2004: Crowton versus Meyer[edit]
Urban Meyer was hired to replace Ron McBride. Under Meyer, Utah players were not allowed to use the name BYU and began referring rather to the Team Down South or TDS (BYU being about 50 miles south of the University of Utah), imitating Ohio State coach Woody Hayes practice of referring to Michigan as "that team up north." This reference has become a tradition among some Utah fans.[30]

Scoring streak ends[edit]
See also: List of most consecutive games scoring in NCAA football
In Meyer's first season, the Utes won the Mountain West Conference and finished 10–2, which was their best record since the 1994 season. The last game of the regular season, Utah beat BYU for the second straight year with a 3–0 victory. The victory snapped BYU's NCAA record for scoring in 361 straight games—BYU's first shutout since a 20–0 loss to Arizona State on September 25, 1975.[31]

BCS busters[edit]

Utah fans carry the goalpost after the Utes defeated the Cougars to complete a perfect regular season
I really hate them. Playing in the game helped me understand. They are the most arrogant people. It's the whole church and state thing. They're the "good kids." We're the "bad kids." I didn't feel it in my gut last year like I do now.
— Utah quarterback Alex Smith, 2004 [32]

In 2004 Utah would have its best season up to that point, going 12–0 and becoming the first team from outside the BCS to play in a BCS bowl game. They went on to win their matchup against Pittsburgh in the 2005 Fiesta Bowl. The Utes final regular season game, a 52–21 victory over BYU, clinched the invitation to a BCS bowl. Urban Meyer then left Utah for Florida. After the 2004 season, Gary Crowton resigned after finishing with his third consecutive losing season.

I hate Meyer but he knows how to treat rivalries. The above is all you need to know about that guy. He gets his kids up for big games. Still hate him though.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
As flawed as he is, Meyer is a great coach.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't watch the osu game, obviously but I love that the Harbaugh slupers on this board are disappointed!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I dont know why, but for me, I'm much happier to see arrogant Harbaugh and the UM fans loss to OSU.

And OSU fans aren't? They are the worst of the worst. Suckeye fans are pure trash. Go back to 2006 and a huge F U to OSUcks.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I hope this answers the questions on Meyer vs Harbaugh forever. I expect Crete to be dead silent about this one.
Wrong...that sack of sh!t that you worship does seem to get lucky on certain days though.....also heard rumor most of Michigan players were sick with food poisoning. I wonder where they ate after arriving in that sh!thole town last night.....wouldn't put it past the Sociopath though.....one last hurrah.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Wrong...that sack of sh!t that you worship does seem to get lucky on certain days though.....also heard rumor most of Michigan players were sick with food poisoning. I wonder where they ate after arriving in that sh!thole town last night.....wouldn't put it past the Sociopath though.....one last hurrah.
been waiting for a response. It didn't disappoint.

:lmao2:

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
If Michigan didn't give up all of those points I would have been right about OSU getting shut out. It would have at least been close if they would have just prevented like 9 of those TDs. :dunno:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
:bwahaha:

This is the same excuse FSU used when UF killed them 52-20. Food poisoning. :lol:

As for Meyer "getting lucky" a lot. Yeah, a lot of luck for a lot of years now. At some point you probably can't consider it luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator