Other boards discussing the GSMB

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n7847 said:
Ox has laid the ban hammer down on me a couple of times, it was deserved and I didn't argue. He ran a fair ship at GSMB, especially ****canning the roundtable once and for all. I found the little I visited that other place that they are the definition of pussification. You can't even make fun of rival players or coaches (referring to certain ones as 'Dumbo' and 'Rapeis' got a post of mine removed).
Just wish a rapenado on someone over there and get permabanned.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n7847 said:
Ox has laid the ban hammer down on me a couple of times, it was deserved and I didn't argue. He ran a fair ship at GSMB, especially ****canning the roundtable once and for all. I found the little I visited that other place that they are the definition of pussification. You can't even make fun of rival players or coaches (referring to certain ones as 'Dumbo' and 'Rapeis' got a post of mine removed).
Just wish a rapenado on someone over there and get permabanned.
I looked at the thread that Ox referred to....taking shots at Swamp Queen, etc. That's the last time I've been there. No need to with the gang all here now.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I joined to see what was offered and after I found out it was free. I don't get the issues, Ox jokes but in my mind should ban more not less. Now they don't have a political board so they avoid the issues having one creates. I did voice my opinion as indicated.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave;n8031 said:
Message board wars always crack me up.

Make life interesting how we so quickly take sides.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hell, I'm loving it. I was just looking at the stats, and we've gotten a whole bunch of hits from gatorcountry from that guy that mentioned the site in his post bashing me. Fantastic!

Swamp Gas people, if you're reading this, you are welcome to come over here. Give it a little time and I guarantee you you'll find it to your liking. There's also going to be several new features opening up over the next couple of months.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n8057 said:
Swamp Gas people, if you're reading this, you are welcome to come over here. Give it a little time and I guarantee you you'll find it to your liking. There's also going to be several new features opening up over the next couple of months.

I disagree. Keep those stuck up *******s on their own board. We will be fine without them.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n8065 said:
I disagree. Keep those stuck up *******s on their own board. We will be fine without them.
I'm sure they aren't all like that. I think there's always a percentage that get tired of having to toe the company line all the time. People are allowed to be more themselves here - within reason.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n8067 said:
I'm sure they aren't all like that. I think there's always a percentage that get tired of having to toe the company line all the time. People are allowed to be more themselves here - within reason.

True, but I think you really just want to have a chance to post your snobbish guy with a pipe pic in response to someone's post. :lol:

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n8067 said:

Other than coming up with funny and unique titles. :sadno:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
oxrageous;n8057 said:

+1

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I would think anyone coming here from Swamp Gas would come dressed in battle-gear, very capable of tangling well.
New different thinkers elevate the message board.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex said:
I joined to see what was offered and after I found out it was free. I don't get the issues, Ox jokes but in my mind should ban more not less. Now they don't have a political board so they avoid the issues having one creates. I did voice my opinion as indicated.
STFU.

:)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
Hell, I'm loving it. I was just looking at the stats, and we've gotten a whole bunch of hits from gatorcountry from that guy that mentioned the site in his post bashing me. Fantastic!

It really doesn't have to be either/or for those guys.

I just think we have an interesting group here. How else does a board stay busy in the off-season.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
oxrageous;n8067 said:

True, but I think you really just want to have a chance to post your snobbish guy with a pipe pic in response to someone's post. :lol:
:lmao:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm all for anyone who wants to join us here. Ox can ban em if they're turds.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It reminds me of Dodgeball...they are GloboGym and douchebagastan...

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The addition of the coming Sex and Fetishes Forum will only strengthen the membership rolls.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n8510 said:
The addition of the coming Sex and Fetishes Forum will only strengthen the membership rolls.
As long as there's no judgi:wink::worried:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.