Our chances at the SECCG

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Hopefully we can use Vandy as our Idaho so Treon can work on his pass game. Give Lorenzo "deer in the headlights" Ward something extra to "scheme" for. :hehehe:

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
bayou gator;n96656 said:
It's comical reading a post ridiculing zealous believers from someone who believes a psychotic, bloodthirsty pedophile named Mohammed was given ultimate authority from a fantasy character named Allah.

Uh, oh, sounds to me like we found a Gator who's seen a 700 foot Jesus. :)

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
bayou gator;n96656 said:
It's comical reading a post ridiculing zealous believers from someone who believes a psychotic, bloodthirsty pedophile named Mohammed was given ultimate authority from a fantasy character named Allah.

Alvin York;n96673 said:
Originally posted by bayou gator View Post

Uh, oh, sounds to me like we found a Gator who's seen a 700 foot Jesus. :)
No, he just saw your post and figured out you're an asshat!

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
TN G8tr;n96576 said:
Possible, yes. How certain? I won't bet the farm on it. Yes the rest of our games are very winnable. Vandy and USCe are terrible this year. But we'll have to throw more than 6 passes to get it done. Sure it can happen. I was hoping for a UF win yesterday and wasn't optimistic, but it happened. So yes anything in the SEC East is possible this year. One thing is for sure.....we'll need a lot of alcohol to survive it.
^This. Yes it is possible, but I believe we showed our hand this way forward. The only way we can get into the game is with help and we will need to find a passing game.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
TN G8tr;n96676 said:
No, he just saw your post and figured out you're an asshat!

^This. I don't need superstitions and fairy tales about some figment of imagination up in the sky to validate my existence here on this earth. The dumbest and most ridiculous of all beliefs is that a thief and murderer was chosen by the great figment in the sky to be his ultimate voice of authority. Muslims have the biggest inferiority complex of all, and it manifests itself in their rabid desire to extinguish any competition of thought by others.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, enough. No politics and no religion on this section. Another comment gets the thread locked.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Before we found out that we could run the ball so effectively I had doubts that we would beat anybody else this year, now that we have something working on offense I think we can beat both Vandy and SC with our defense finally limiting mistakes.......Mizzou might be the one loss that we will regret, Im not sure A&M or Arky will beat them, but its possible.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Gatormac2112;n96812 said:
Before we found out that we could run the ball so effectively I had doubts that we would beat anybody else this year, now that we have something working on offense I think we can beat both Vandy and SC with our defense finally limiting mistakes.......Mizzou might be the one loss that we will regret, Im not sure A&M or Arky will beat them, but its possible.
I think the game we look back and regret will be LSU. We found multiple ways to blow that game. Missouri we never showed up for. Think mizzou CAN lose to A&M, Arky and TN. We'll see how it plays out.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gatormac2112;n96812 said:

I think if UT keeps playing the way they've been playing, they could take out Mizzou, especially at home. We'll find out just how much better the West is than the East when their bottom two teams take on the team that's leading the East.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n96824 said:
I think if UT keeps playing the way they've been playing, they could take out Mizzou, especially at home. We'll find out just how much better the West is than the East when their bottom two teams take on the team that's leading the East.

Well even though Arky hasnt won a conference game in forever, they have been playing tough as nails lately. Nobody should sleep on them on any given Saturday IMO.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gatormac2112;n96840 said:
Well even though Arky hasnt won a conference game in forever, they have been playing tough as nails lately. Nobody should sleep on them on any given Saturday IMO.

Agreed. Feel bad they're rebuilding in a division like the SEC West, but they've absolutely improved a lot as a team.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Gatormac2112;n96840 said:

I just hope Arky's kids keep believing the coach's message. Sometimes they can quit if they don't get the result on the field. They've played really well other than the first half against Georgia.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
oxrageous;n96800 said:
Okay, enough. No politics and no religion on this section. Another comment gets the thread locked.

Sorry... I just couldn't resist rattling the buttchugger's cage on this beautiful Sunday morning

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Our chances are very slim that we represent the East in Atlanta. Could happen, but very doubtful.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n96534 said:
I honestly think we should get like half a credit for Missouri's win over us.

Great point. I think we could have been playing the UF scout team out there and would have had the same result. Maybe one less TD.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
bayou gator;n96656 said:

:owned:

ppinesgator

Founding Member
aka "Biggums"
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
"FSU fans have the biggest inferiority complex of all, and it manifests itself in their rabid desire to extinguish any competition of thought by others.
'

Fixed it for you.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think mizzou will lose to Arkansas. But they're probably going to beat Tennessee,I think the Missouri d line is going to be too much for the Tennessee o line. Anm could go either way I'd have to give Missouri the edge because anm has been struggling but if hill is back I guess there's a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.