Our stadium is looking like Neyland

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Noon games are tough. I think if the offense keeps clicking the stadium will fill up.
That is bullshyt. Should not matter. Get your a$$ to the game or give the tickets away. The UAA needs to remedy this because it seems to be getting worse. The Swamp should be full! Our current student body is half academic imports that do not care about Gator Nation.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It could have been 72 with low humidity and the apathy would still be noticeable. I'd like to think doing something meaningful like -- oh, I don't know -- winning a flipping SEC title might reverse that.

I do have to admit, we're generally not fun to watch. Today looked better.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
That is bullshyt. Should not matter. Get your a$$ to the game or give the tickets away. The UAA needs to remedy this because it seems to be getting worse. The Swamp should be full! Our current student body is half academic imports that do not care about Gator Nation.

Maybe we should do a silly promo like they do in baseball (i.e.-bobblehead night). I’m thinking maybe we could do free chopsticks day. Also, buy a bowl of rice and get unlimited refills. Whaddya think?

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
QUOTE="GatorInGeorgia, post: 951007, member: 277"]Maybe we should do a silly promo like they do in baseball (i.e.-bobblehead night). I’m thinking maybe we could do free chopsticks day. Also, buy a bowl of rice and get unlimited refills. Whaddya think?[/QUOTE]

Yep a bit racist but we get the point. Free pot stickers for every TD!

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
QUOTE="GatorInGeorgia, post: 951007, member: 277"]Maybe we should do a silly promo like they do in baseball (i.e.-bobblehead night). I’m thinking maybe we could do free chopsticks day. Also, buy a bowl of rice and get unlimited refills. Whaddya think?

Yep a bit racist but we get the point. Free pot stickers for every TD![/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Biggest gap I noticed was in the north end zone behind the band. Huge empty section behind them. The twirlers didn't dance for this game?

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
We can take solace in the fact that no matter how piss-poor our Gators played in the Muschump and Butters years, the stadium never looked like what f$u's does now. Looks like a spring game for Vandy.

Hurrig8r

Nov 18, 2017
Today’s attendance was 82000+. Not bad. They were late arriving, and that’s not unusual in my 33 years of season tickets. College football has the problem we have. The students don’t go. I think if they are awarded a scholarship to attend if.... that phone the millennials hold so dear should be used to track their attendance. The university should require them to attend no less than 3 home games. They scan in when they arrive and out when they leave. They must stay 2 full quarters. If they are late for start they must stay thru the 3rd. It’s not a lot to expect for a free or partial ride through school.

Hurrig8r

Nov 18, 2017
Today’s attendance was 82000+. Not bad. They were late arriving, and that’s not unusual in my 33 years of season tickets. College football has the problem we have. The students don’t go. I think if they are awarded a scholarship to attend if.... that phone the millennials hold so dear should be used to track their attendance. The university should require them to attend no less than 3 home games. They scan in when they arrive and out when they leave. They must stay 2 full quarters. If they are late for start they must stay thru the 3rd. It’s not a lot to expect for a free or partial ride through school.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Stated attendance. No way!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It was the same crowd we've had for several years now. Big spots of empty seats in the Sunshine Seats, student sections, and visitor sections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.