Ox's UT Outcast Podcast

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Confess, I went thru ox's trashcan. (Yes, I wore my Hazmet outfit.) In that trash, I found crumpled notes that ox feared Feinbaum's copyrighted consideration iterations. This wad contained a Pruitt interview : here goes.

Ox: Your thoughts on UF playing a new QB?
Pruitt: Whatever, UT is ready to face a nude QB. Many times our boys been caught using our film-room to watch Lingerie Football.

Ox: What does your UT team do on their "off-days"?
Pruitt: UT has many off-days. Offtimes they're busy losing to cupcakes.

Ox: Coming in as UT's new HC, what embedded philosophy here did you find most needed to be uprooted and tossed?
Pruitt: Well, their taking such pride in being Life-Champions. I told our administration, if it takes 7 years hitting each with bricks, so be it.

Ox: BTY, what eureka idea sent you into CFB coaching.
Pruiitt: As far back as I remember, family and friends have told me that I belong on the sidelines. Thought I was gonna be a good punter, but every morning when I went to practice, somebody had let the air out of the football.

Ox: And so you wound up a UT?
Pruitt: Naturally. No other CFB Program has been more sidelined than Tennessee.

Ox: So! How's it like to work under Phil Fulmer?
Pruitt: Heavily squashing at least until I can work my 911 phone arm free.

Ox: And what's with this hefty buyout you insisted on?
Pruitt: Well, it matched what a sell-out UT had become.

Ox: What about those leaks where you instructed tacklers to go for Trask's hurt ankle?
Pruitt: What I talk to my players during our group urinating practice is not for public exposure.

Ox: So at team breakfasts, you make the DL sing "Pancaked Battered"?
Pruitt: Yeah, gotta stir these guys, somehow.

Ox: Is it true you tried to get Tebow to deliver an inspiring talk to prep UT to face Florida?
Pruitt: (did a shoulder shrug like a chip of Butter on his shoulder.)

Ox: Any truth to the leak that some sports-board called Gator Chatter sent $75 to help pay for your Signature Sign to go up in the UT ring of honor? They've sent FSU $267 for The Wiltee Tagglelame ring of honor campaign.
Pruitt: It's good to be 'sadmired'.

Ox: So, how about that rumor that Knoxvillains are pushing you toward the UT Ring of Honor?
Pruitt: Some rumors are laughable.

Ox: Is your waterboy really at that Tallahassee Hospital world renown for dehydration therapy?
Pruitt: Not just dehydration. Tallahassee has a butt-chugging rehab wing.

(to be continued by any other GatChatters who've recovered some other Oxcast wadded podcast rejects)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.