Warning: Political Takes Pack the Swamp?

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
UF admins are going to excoriate him for that comment.

He will emerge Monday looking and talking quite different.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Who wants to go watch this sh!t show? This is an all time embarrassing defense. Unless they open the gates for free no way in hell they’re getting 90k in there.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
What did I say in a post a few days ago? Well let me refresh you all:

"UF Football: Where excuses come to survive".

Well the HEAD COACH wants a full house b/c as he says the "crowd" at A&M was a factor. How many were at the game, 30K maybe 35K? Well it is a gawd dam good thing there wasn't 102K or else we would have lost by 30. Just what I want in a head coach. A fkking excuse maker who is not man enough to hold himself or those he is in charge of accountable. Welcome to America: it is always someone else's fault.

You are a shyt coach Cousin Eddie and also an a$$hole. perhaps this is the first step into you heading out the door. If you don;t like it you are free to leave!

Quick Edit: Saw where it was just a smidge under 25K officially at the game today. But Cousin Eddie said it felt or sounded like 50K. Cousin Eddie you are even a bigger a$$hole now.

Last edited:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

Well at least another shyt coach called his own team's defensive performance embarassing. Farmer Fran called LSU defense at Mizzou "EMBARASSING". Well it was true and I give Farmer Fran credit for calling out his team. Whereas Cousin Eddie claims 25K people had a huge impact on his own team's play. What a travesty of a sham of a mockery. It is a "shamockery" (credit to Woody Allen). As bad as I think Farmer Fran is as a head coach, for all you nutswingers who care about numbers, at least Farmer Fran has a piece of jewelry as a head coach if he wanted to made a shyt excuse. What does Cousin Eddie have in that dept.?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well at least another shyt coach called his own team's defensive performance embarassing. Farmer Fran called LSU defense at Mizzou "EMBARASSING". Well it was true and I give Farmer Fran credit for calling out his team. Whereas Cousin Eddie claims 25K people had a huge impact on his own team's play. What a travesty of a sham of a mockery. It is a "shamockery" (credit to Woody Allen). As bad as I think Farmer Fran is as a head coach, for all you nutswingers who care about numbers, at least Farmer Fran has a piece of jewelry as a head coach if he wanted to made a shyt excuse. What does Cousin Eddie have in that dept.?

Our woke coach is careful not to offend anyone so it must be the crowd

He can’t blame coaches, he hired them

He can’t blame players, he marches with them

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I have supported Mullen, almost, almost, from day one. I get that he was pissed and frustrated. But that was a dumb thing to say. Just dumb. He needs to fix it. In today's climate it will come back to haunt him. Say what you will, but it's no longer cool to be a coach who will win at any cost.

Do something about the defense Dan. Do something even if it doesn't work. The definition of insanity is...

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

As did Orgeron for his crappy defense.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Since I so love me some Butters the Dog, just in case you missed what I said earlier this week:

UF Football: Where excuses come to survive!

The media is somewhat on board with it already. Carbozo has already blamed the players and pretty much doing his Mac thing with the defense now. Frangie, before clarifying, seemed to be on this train as well. Now, I'm not saying players aren't to blame for some of it, but that at the end of the day falls to coaching.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
The media is somewhat on board with it already. Carbozo has already blamed the players and pretty much doing his Mac thing with the defense now. Frangie, before clarifying, seemed to be on this train as well. Now, I'm not saying players aren't to blame for some of it, but that at the end of the day falls to coaching.

As you correctly stated CarDon'tKnow is a BOZO and as big a ckksukking genuflecter as Fat Tooley was. Sure we have plenty of shytty players but as I am always reminded, those players were brought on board by someone and in the end you CAN'T fire all the players.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
As you correctly stated CarDon'tKnow is a BOZO and as big a ckksukking genuflecter as Fat Tooley was. Sure we have plenty of shytty players but as I am always reminded, those players were brought on board by someone and in the end you CAN'T fire all the players.

Yep, and I really believe some players would be alright if not played out of position or coached better. For example, we haven't seen any improvement from the safeties since Mullen took over. You can't tell me that a better safety coach and/or DC couldn't get more out of all of them. Maybe not much more out of Stiner, but you figure there would be some improvement over the years, even if just minimal.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Don't piss us off Mullen. Take the responsibility, fix the problem. You do your part.....Gator Nation will do its part.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
He lost me and I was actually excited for the hire and now I’m completely apoplectic about the defense and the state of the program...burn it to the f****** ground; throw out the baby with the bath water...the whole thing is a F******* embarrassment down to the waterboy and guy that packs the bus...idgaf anymore that was the worst defensive performance I’ve seen in my life and I’m glad I listened to the game yesterday cause I would have broke my GODD**** F******* TV

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
It was obvious that Mullen had not practiced with any crowd noise this year. That's something he could control and he failed to do it. I imagine he's probably POed at himself. Really POed. It had an effect, but it didn't cost UF the game. That would be the Crisco butter defense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb