Warning: Political Takes Pack the Swamp?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
It was obvious that Mullen had not practiced with any crowd noise this year. That's something he could control and he failed to do it. I imagine he's probably POed at himself. Really POed. It had an effect, but it didn't cost UF the game. That would be the Crisco butter defense.
He’s not pissed at anything but TamU’s crowd for making so much noise. Next he will be blaming us, the fans, for losing faith in his stupid, sorry ass. I won’t attend another UF game until Grantham is gone. Guaranteed.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Its just embarrassing to see grown ass man making 8 mil a year whine like a little pu$$y.
Damn it Dan, own up and fix YOUR problem.:baby:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
As predicted.....

This again is where he begins to lose me. Without the comments, I’d be totally fine with a short, vague, “totally focused” answer. I’d actually prefer it even. But you opened this can of worms with your whining. Can’t just pretend it didn’t happen now. If nothing else, it’s a terrible look because you’re speaking out of turn. Agree or disagree with it, you don’t make that call. Which is why you’re better off taking your lumps in the original press conference for a loss that was entirely based on coaching/playing, rather than deflecting and creating a second one that’s equally embarrassing.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
This again is where he begins to lose me. Without the comments, I’d be totally fine with a short, vague, “totally focused” answer. I’d actually prefer it even. But you opened this can of worms with your whining. Can’t just pretend it didn’t happen now. If nothing else, it’s a terrible look because you’re speaking out of turn. Agree or disagree with it, you don’t make that call. Which is why you’re better off taking your lumps in the original press conference for a loss that was entirely based on coaching/playing, rather than deflecting and creating a second one that’s equally embarrassing.
Exactly. Every word of this. He was the one making excuses instead of owning his piss poor recruiting and staff hires. No one publicly expects him to throw Marco or Grantham under the bus, but ffs, at least take ownership instead of deflecting to crowd noise excuses.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
I take it that Dan is less than approving of the narrative concerning large outdoor gatherings. Not surprised to see him avoid addressing his comments today.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Mullens new sideline attire

il_794xN.1368753273_rdq5.jpg

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Swamp response to Mullen's pack the Swamp....

C2ntVK.jpg

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Mullen's New Defensive Answers

th

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
He is looking pretty dumb now that he has that many cases of covid on his team after saying pack the swamp. Well ... if you believe in this crap that is.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
He is looking pretty dumb now that he has that many cases of covid on his team after saying pack the swamp. Well ... if you believe in this crap that is.

When he blamed Crowd Noise at 1/4 filled Kyle Field...Ranks up there with Butter MacShark's "Threats" from fans.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
When he blamed Crowd Noise at 1/4 filled Kyle Field...Ranks up there with Butter MacShark's "Threats" from fans.

It was obvious he was just angry and was lashing out at anything he could lash out at instead of accepting the obvious that his defense sucks. The whole crowd noise thing is stupid anyways. Our O had no issues and that is when it would be loud. Our D was getting torched and the only crowd noise they heard was in between plays as the crowd cheered on the beating.

But it was obvious that they didn't follow social distancing or the wear of facemasks in that stadium. And at first I kinda got angry as I saw it on TV. But then I realized that it is a bunch a BS anyways and I fully support Americans ignoring the BS and doing what the heck they want to do.

So I hope it was just Mullen deflecting and not that he is a liberal POS. Either way ... he looked dumb. The very best we can hope for is he learned a lesson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.